Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stupid A** hole

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A 31 MO FO, Jun 1, 2007.

1. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Last year on of my techs came in reeking of beer. (it was like 10 a.m., so I was a bit concerned. ) and he told me that he slowed down to exit, and someone threw a half full 40 oz. through his window. trouble was, the window was rolled up at the time. so not only did he get a beer bath, he got to buy an El Camino door glass. (not cheap)

sucks.
    hopefully tonight you will randomly catch 'em. and get to beat thier ass.

2. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

same type of morons who shoot at trains

3. Bumpstick

Bumpstick

You're gonna' hate me for saying this but, I think the dent adds to the patina you've got going. I say leave it in. Plus if you ever catch the guy the dent his skull leaves on the underside of your hot rod will match!!:D -stick

4. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

Why would he target a cool car such as yours? why not some shitty corolla or something

5. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

And thats the whole thing, the people that throw shit at parked cars actually see old cars as "less than" a corolla. Typically the same people that ask you at the gas pump, if its on its way to be scrapped.

6. HHRdave

HHRdave
    BANNED
    from So Cal

So...he asaulted you with a deadly weapon.... next time use a good target spec. .308 round, you should get him in the first mile next time....legal in Texas

7. no sir, it is not legal anymore, read up

8. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

too true. you gotta shoot 'em, then drag them within 10 feet of your person, but preferably inside your home. a friend that's in law enforcement said"if you shoot someone in your yard, drag them into the house. if anyone asks, you shot him inside, he ran outside, and you were trying to "render aid" by dragging them in...where he expired. because you certianly wouldn't want to drag a corpse inside, right?"

or keep 10 grand on you at all times. it's considered the "price of life" in Texas...what it amounts to is if you have a certian dollar amount in valuables on you and someone tries to take it, you can pop them.

but somehow, it doesn't apply to cars. sucks. so yeah...your converse are now officially a 10 grand item...uhhh...Wilt Chamberlain gave them to you right after Elvis and..John Wayne autographed them.

9. Anderson

Anderson

Robert - all my buckets are longer and more pointed. Sorry man. Doesn't look like it will be too hard to fix though. Might see you tonight.

10. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That sucks.

Have you ever seen the movie Hot Rods to Hell?

11. Durod

Durod
    from DFW, Tx

there you go...some yuppy punk fuck with no respect for anything getting off his part time job at Chipotle...having his 1st one of tha day and figured he'd peg some broken down hot rod because his shit dont stink....

this pisses me off because i live in dfw and see this shit happening on a daily-basis.

12. nickles street chop shop

nickles street chop shop
    from Edum Tejas

this is a fucked up deal. the reason why people do this shit is because they know that your not there. its a chicken shit move. the same shit happens in my school parking lot. i walked out one time to go to work and some one had keyed my truck, they have tried to rip out the little plastic insert on the bumper, stolen my gas cap, and on top of that, just bad drivers. my truck has gotten hit in the parking lot, when it was parked. and the security cameras are "currently down due to construction". but its been over a year, so people get away with murder. i know my truck is a peice, its a work truck, god damn it. but doesnt mean that you can fuck with it.

mostly i think its because the rich kids see the schools greaser looking guy and his beater of a truck and start to fuck with it. i knew who keyed it, and all honestly, i whiped his fuckin ass when i found him in the hallway. and IM the one who got suspended, and he STILL had white paint on his key.

i could just go on about this shit, this is why i dont trust too many people. for the most part, people suck. but no offence:)

13. NO ITS NOT! just another tip from yer UNCLEE!

14. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

I got a big circle of friends. I have a custom bike shop. and alot of my friends are biker. On the holiday last week we got together at my house. Some of them did want to go over and drag him out of his house. The only problem is the police have a problem with my shop and are just looking for away to get me. They are alway there checking titles and regristration. They got me two weeks ago for one that was not titled. Small towns and narrow mines.

15. zirad54

zirad54

And that is the reason why I DO carry a gun.;)

16. Probably 'cause the piece of shit was in a corolla something like it.

17. edgeabilly

edgeabilly

I grew up in Houston. I think we still hang people in Texas:confused:
    That may be for stealing a horse but f*#ing with your car the same!!!!!

Don't mess with Texas BIIATCH!!!

But that sucks man

He'll get what's comming:mad:

18. S.F.

S.F.

that sucks!!! i got a headlight bucket Ill give you that also might work if you need one man

19. Its not ok for 'stupid ass hole' but, 'Hokey Ass Message Board' or Hokey Ass cook book???? is ok. Hmmmm one rule for one, and one rule for another????

20. 75_comet

75_comet
    from Kansas

Lol, that is awesome.

21. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

What comes around, goes around...

But it would be nice to shorten the curve a bit. :)

I honestly don't know what I'd do if that happened to me...

22. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie
    from Denton TX

Im a newbie but from what I can tell around here its all about do what they say not what they do. It seems a little cult like but it is still a great message board to search and figure out how did they do that and such. Just my 2 cents...I probably get hell from someone with more HAMB posts that garage hours but whatever.

23. Roothawg

Roothawg

I think it's a felony to throw anything from any moving vehicle...land, air or water.

24. fef100

fef100

Not quite instant, but Karma got him.

25. Just my 2 cents...I probably get hell from someone with more HAMB posts than garage hours but whatever.[/QUOTE]

Man thats funny, and your not wrong! i dont care how many posts i have, but it does bother some Dicks on here!