Register now to get rid of these ads!

56 black and gold fury 303 poly?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sonim38, May 27, 2007.

1. sonim38

sonim38

when i was at whiskey saturday night there was a two door plymouth post car. it had the fury trim,emblems,and gold plated side trim. the guy said it had a stock 303 poly block canadian engine, and said that this car came the way it did from the factory. anyone have any clue? did the canadians make a black knock off fury? im interested.

-ryan
    :confused:

2. jpmopar

jpmopar
    from Virginia

Nope. Not only were all '56 Fury's Eggshell white, but they were also all hardtops. No Fury post cars were built in '56 (or '57-'58). Ask this same question over at www.forwardlook.net and you'll hear the same tale. I've ran into a bunch of '56-'58 "Furys" that were supposedly one-off factory cars. When you investigate them, you find that someone just changed the motor and added Fury trim to a Savoy, Plaza, or Belvedere.

There WAS a red and white '58 Fury that was a factory one-off. The last I heard of it, it belonged to some kid named Cunningham out in CA ......

jp