Register now to get rid of these ads!

massachusetts member

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Custom Dennis Deluxe, May 13, 2007.

1. just wanted to say hi to everyone. located in southeast mass

2. d_ciobotaru

d_ciobotaru
    from ri

hi dennis im in little rhodey, did you happen to make it too the tweeter center for the swap meet today?

3. yes i did. that place is amazing. it was my first time there so i didnt bring much cash, and im kinda glad i didnt. i would have spent it all. im pretty sure i may have met you before if your one of the decrepit kids from prov. i ride motorcycles with the fall river kids and recently purchased a 54 ford customline.

4. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

5. AstroMonkey

AstroMonkey

Always nice to see another east coast person on board.

6. kinda hoping there is a good group up here in mass. i know of the decrepits in providence and the alter boys in boston. anyone else around?

7. swilly572

swilly572

proud membah from woostah

8. d_ciobotaru

d_ciobotaru
    from ri

you dont happen to have a 57 or 58 buick do you? if so i met you before at the shop in cranston i was working on old man shawns chopped truck

9. nope just the 54 coup. i havent been to any shops yet i keep running into guys at shows and concerts.

10. DONZI

DONZI