Register now to get rid of these ads!

this heres the story 'bout a man named jed....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49ratfink, May 7, 2007.

1. Frank

Frank

I just can't imagine selling or throwing away old family photos. I guess when there are no more relatives or they just don't care, that is where they end up.

I have one of those Kodak Disc camera negatives on a little wheel that I'd like to get developed. I know they have pictures of my Dad and relatives that have passed away, but no one local will develop it. I'm afraid to trust the mail with them.

2. Mart

Mart

Cool pics the lot of em. Dig the signwriting on the door of the big truck... very stylish.
    Mart

3. Muttley

Muttley

It's Messin' With Sasquatch. Take a minute and watch the commercials if you have not seen them. :D :D

4. CADILLAC AL

CADILLAC AL
    1. oHIo

Ok, the horse in the back of the truck with the googles is heeelarious!:D
    I dig the dapper guy with his 41 Caddy. That's class.
    Maybe a thread should be started of family archive fotos with cars.(?):confused:
    Al:cool:

5. fishtank

fishtank

Them dogs will hunt!!

6. Moonglow2

Moonglow2

One of my fondest memories was going coon hunting with a couple of my redneck friends. Being a city boy it was all new to me. It was 1 in the morning on a crisp clear night with a full moon and we listened to the dogs sing as we got drunk on corn moonshine made by one of them's uncle. We heard the dogs tree so we set out on foot in the dark. The sound lead us into water moccasin infested Mingo Swamp and by the time we got to the dogs they were worked into a lather. One buddy started using the caller which made a squalling sound I later found out simulated a male coon's call to fight. Supposedly a male coon cannot resist a fight when he is challenged by another. The coon was in a tree that was leaning at a steep angle. When I got my light on him he was walking down the tree straight at me and he was only 15 feet away with blood in his eye. Holy Shit! Luckily the others shot him before he could cream my ass.

My near brush with a wild coon suddenly reminded me of comedian Jerry Clower's mountain lion story line in which one of them shouted "Shoot up here amongst us - one of us has got to have some relief."