Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any one up for some fabrication work in OC, CA?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by asher, Apr 27, 2007.

1. asher

asher

Thanks again to every one who has helped me on here with my questions about 12 volt conversions. So i have researched all I could about brackets for a alternator on my car. I have gone and seen old times who own generators shops (i have been busy today). The general consensus is that I need to fabricate a new bracket for the alternator. I could do this myself but i don't own a welder. So i am kinda stuck. I have a few choices. Take my car to one of the old timer shops and pay a butt load for them to make me a bracket or find some one on here to pay to come out to me and my car and help me fabricate up a bracket. I would rather pay some one here for help then get ripped off at a shop. So any one up for a fabrication job that has a welder in SoCal?

2. Wild Thang

Wild Thang
    BANNED

PM with info i'm in Santa Ana

3. lexistars

lexistars
    from Fontana

Umm I know this Guy with a Pink tutu that Does house calls..I sent ya his number =)

4. asher

asher

Does it happen to be your soon to be hubby? I would love to see him in a pink tutu lol

ohh ya PM sent Wild Thang

5. lexistars

lexistars
    from Fontana

Dude..if he had a Pink tutu I wanna see him in it! Maybe you can get him one ..I will make him wear it to rbc hahahaha

6. asher

asher

Ohh heck ya do it

7. lexistars

lexistars
    from Fontana

Okay so I got him to wear it just for you ASher...

[​IMG]