Register now to get rid of these ads!

need a hamb relay!! ca->IL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 62fairlane, Apr 26, 2007.

1. 62fairlane

62fairlane
    from Dayton, TN

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am looking at picking up a motor in garden grove, ca and need to get it back to IL and was wondering if I could get a relay going? it is a fully dressed motor with a trans behind it (inline six ford) but if needed I can ditch the trans from it. can anyone help me out?

2. You are not far from me.
    If you don't have a pickup to carry it in from St Louis, I can do that part of the trip if you can find a few relay links to get it that far. I sometimes make regular trips to S.E. MO. - Sikeston etc - in case your relay goes thru Ark.

3. 62fairlane

62fairlane
    from Dayton, TN

got a truck for it just can't manage the drive to and from CA over a weekend. anyone know a good shipper if I end up going that route?

4. Damn, too bad I didn't see this post earlier, I could have hauled it, if you could have gotten up to me. I'm up north near Sac Cal.

I'm heading East from California to Maine, but leaving today along I80