Register now to get rid of these ads!

whos going to paso?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oilslinger53, Apr 20, 2007.

1. sledish

sledish

Got my registration 'bout a week ago. No midnight thrash this year I'm ready!:cool:

2. the wife & I will be there for Sat. before heading down to L.A. for a few days...looking forward to seeing a west coast show.

3. johnnykck

johnnykck

4. UK Comet

UK Comet

Me & 'Nutrocker' will be there, flying 11 Hrs from Limey Land just to see how you Yanks do it! We'll be the two tired lookin bastards hanging around with Matt from DicE.
    Anybody wanna take a couple of Brits for a cruise around town??:D

5. A4ord

A4ord

Well,I'm booked to fly over the week before,have a look around and then stay at SLO for a few days(it's the closest we can get to stay).After the show head back south,check out what we can then come home thursday. Hope to have a good time.Keep on roddin'

6. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

wheres the closest airport to Paso (even regional)? may fly in from Denver for Sunday and Monday, is it worth it for them days?
    I usually go up thursday or friday but I love that show!!

7. 4woody

4woody

I'm going Saturday only- my 38 Chrysler might go with me...

8. Well.... you best come to the Cruise night in San Jose on Thursday night then if your in the area!!

9. NealinCA

NealinCA

I'll make the 10 minute drive...

10. CathyH

CathyH

Where in San Jose is the Thursday Cruise Night? Sounds like fun!

Thanks!

11. [FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif, Arial Black, Arial]Mojo Burger[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif, Arial Black, Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif, Arial Black, Arial] Willow Glen[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif, Arial Black, Arial][SIZE=-1]1411 Bird Avenue, San Jose
    [SIZE=-2](corner of Bird and Minnesota)
    [/SIZE]408 924-0595[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif, Arial Black, Arial][SIZE=-1]and....[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif]Big Dog's Grill
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif]1401 Foxworthy Ave[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif][FONT=georgia,times,times new roman,serif]San Jose[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

12. CathyH

CathyH

Thanks for the info on the San Jose Cruise Night! I plan to be there. Ha ha...I can't resist saying that if I get lost along the way that I'll just stop and say, "Do you know the way to San Jose?"

CH

13. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

been to every one since '97, and once or twice before that I think??? first time I went it was not in the park.. not sure where it was. only had a car there once.

got me two 1.0 GB cards for may trusty Canon. so that's about 500 to 850 picture capacity depending on the size. I'm hoping for 500 usable pics by the time I'm done.

I'll be in my "plastic shithouse green" 76 Volvo...

14. RagDoll

RagDoll

*raises hand* ..Hey Dave...tell Gin I'm bringing the 'changing room'. The poor poncho still on the back burner.

15. Will do... :D

And the correct title is as follow's.......

"Uncle Mac's Enchanted Tiki Changing Room"

:eek::rolleyes::D:D:D

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Sounds GREAT. Thanks for the heads up. About what time do they normally get going and which one do we hit first? Also, is there a hotel nearby that you can recommend? Probably make more since staying in SanJose that Thursday nite then driving back into the city to sleep.

Looking forward to meeting you Thursday nite there. Sure will give us a nice chance to chat.

CathyH, looking forward to meeting you finally as well. Boy do I have some questions for you.;) :D

17. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

i will be there too with hrlc...i am soooo excited! it will be great to finally put some faces to names of u west coast guys.

18. Sean

Sean

San Jose has a ton of hotels. I would suggest staying downtown, as you would be only a few miles from the get-togethers.

If you want a mid-scale, nice place to stay, I would look into Hotel De Anza http://www.deanzahotel.com/ Plus you'll be close to some great eats.

If you enjoy mexican food and tasting Tequila's, try Chacho's. http://events.mercurynews.com/venues/show/31888-Chacho-s
    It's a block away from the Hotel De Anza.
    OJ's is great too. On the corner of South First and San Fernando, any local will be able to point you in the right direction.

19. lexistars

lexistars
    from Fontana

Well I am in! We are rolling out with the King of Knights . When Is everyone Leaving? I know that Some guys are leaving Thursday Morning?

Alexis

20. HotRodHon

HotRodHon

We'll be heading down Thursday starting around 10am in San Leandro. Stopping in Salinas for some lunch and getting into Paso around 1:30 ta 2:00.
    Anyone that would care to join us, just pm me.

Craig

21. 60'coupe

60'coupe

The wife and I are heading up Thursday as well, Hey Groucho what's going on Thursday nite ! We are going to spend Weds. nite in Ventura/Oxnard so that we can miss the Thursday morning work traffic and then have a nice breakfast then drive up!
    Thanks,
    Rob and Nina

22. A bunch of us Kontinentals will be making the long drive out from Texas... we'll see you there (or along the way)

23. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm going to feel like I'm back in Texas that weekend:D

24. Retrorod

Retrorod

Thursday----Flower will be driving her roadster, I'll be leading the way in my sedan and Friday my kid and his crew will will driving his chopped shoebox. We finally secured some lodging with a local family just outside of town. Gonna be fun!!

25. Nothing in particular, but cars roll into town all day Thursday, and people just hangin out all day and evening. I dig it. I seem to meet, and talk in length with more people on Thurs-Friday about their cars than on Saturday

26. Be there with my wife, it is her favorite show. Heading down Fri morning. Should be driving my 49 Ford COE, assuming no major snafus. Just a few things left to get done. It is completely surface rust, not hard to miss. Not in the show, just spectating.

27. Hoptup Jalop

Hoptup Jalop

taking the the wife....heading down on friday and staying in cambria

28. Brad B

Brad B
    from Nor Cal

I'll be there in the 59 Caddy if i can get it back together in time, or the 41 Chevy if the Caddy is not ready.

Going up on Friday in the morning, some of the club is going up on Thursday.

29. studhud

studhud

I'm going down on thurs around 10 or 11 am I figure its between traffic times and just works out. PS if ya see a broken down Hudson on the side of the road stop its me or just flip me off and keep drivin. LTR Dave

30. TKuhl

TKuhl
    from Pac NW

I'll be flyin solo up there fer shure from LA, but I'm still tryin to reserve a room close by. Anyone got any leads? I finally got a new wide angle for the cam that I've been dyin to try out.