Register now to get rid of these ads!

Today Was A Good Day

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OlSkooDodge, Apr 12, 2007.

1. OlSkooDodge

OlSkooDodge
    from Tucson, Az

It was like 70 and sunny today in Tucson and I had the day off so I got the wagon up on the stands to lower it some more. Removing some leafs was messing with the spring rate and making it ride all shitty. So I got some 2 inch lowering blocks from my local auto parts place. In the process of removing the leaf pack, I got PB blaster in my eye, smashed my thumb with a 2.5 lb sledge, burnt my arm after I heated a bolt with the torch to loosen it, and then proceded to lean on it (sounded like bacon in the frying pan) :mad: and cut myself on some unknown sharp as hell thingy under my car (tetnis here I come!) but the important thing is, it now sits a hell of alot lower, and the stance is exactly how I wanted it. Today was a good day...:cool:

2. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

3. ...yeah, we want pics!,...pics of the car would be nice too.

4. OlSkooDodge

OlSkooDodge
    from Tucson, Az

I shurely will, as soon as I find that damn camera, and as soon as the Krylon whites dry!

5. nwrust

nwrust

that doesnt happen to everyone everytime they work on a car? wow maby i should find a differnt hobby

6. I'm sorry but I'm sitting here giggling like a school girl... not at your pain but that we've all done shit like this and the most important thing we can say about it all is "I got it done the way I wanted it."

7. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Yer right, it was a nice day in Tucson today, and you lived thru it.
    Today was a good day!

8. frankenford

frankenford

the best part is you can look at your scars and know what you were working on.

9. OlSkooDodge

OlSkooDodge
    from Tucson, Az

heres a few of the car. I don;t have the bags yet, so its resting on the bumpstops right now. Just painted the WWW so I thik it looks killer.

[​IMG]

10. Gigantor

Gigantor

Does anyone else have an Ice Cube song going through their head right now? Or am I just showing my age?
    That looks bitchin. If you're not bleeding and burned, you're not doing it right. Hell, it's almost as if the cars say, "Come and get me. You might get a piece of me, but I'm agettin a piece of you, too."

11. Horsepower67

Horsepower67