Register now to get rid of these ads!

Choppers Hotrod Association Show ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cruisinkruty, Apr 11, 2007.

1. cruisinkruty

cruisinkruty

:D Whos goin?? Show starts Friday at 5:00 P.M. till 10:p.M., Sat. 9 a.m. till 10 P.M.,Sun. 9 a.m. till 8p.m.:D

Attached Files:

2. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I'll be there with the usual suspects (well not THE usual GMB suspects, but my usual suspects: ) ) in tow on Sunday. Can't wait!

3. Sounds like it might be a good reason to leave the lush tropics of Ypsilanti:rolleyes:

4. nick_s

nick_s
    from Ohio

I'll be there right behind chevygirlrox on sunday, but I'll also be there during move-in

5. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

Is this a mostly HAMB kinda thing or is there somewhere you guys meet up? I'm going to go and I'll be all by myself :(... so I'd at least like to meet some fellow HAMB'ers. Thanks -Zipp

6. speed-kings

speed-kings

The family and I will be there on Saturday afternoon.

7. cruisinkruty

cruisinkruty

You will most probably find me behind the table that has the raffle tickets for the Custom Flamed Stainless steel two tier tool box,the Lincoln MIG welder,and the Aluminum Floor jack...I usually talk myself hoarse by Sunday when they pull the winners. All that for a buck a ticket....:) Oh yea...Hamb spoken at the raffle ticket table...and most definetly damn near all over da place....real laid back people more than happy to talk cars.:D

8. wvenfield

wvenfield

I'm going to try on Saturday.

9. I have 2 cars in the show, so I guess I will be there! .....see ya tomorrow!

10. luckydevil

luckydevil

Stop by the vendor booth with all the pinstripers. There will be four of us (3 pinstripers & 1 guy handing out flyers & drinking beer) and we are all HAMBers. You can also pick up some flyers for this years Rock & Race show at Dragway 42 in our booth. Stop by & hang out. After the show we will all be going to the local strip club to do our part to support single mothers. You are more than welcome to join us.

11. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

In the other show post we all agreed to do a HAMB meet and greet both days at 2pm at what I believe to be LuckyDevil and dirtydag's pinstriping booth. Plus I'm sure some people will be sporting new HAMB shirts :D don't be shy, say hello!

12. luckydevil

luckydevil

Yep, that's still on as far as I know. 2PM Sat & Sun. We won't have any fancy stickers like they had in Detroit but we will have pleanty of BSing & fun to go around.

13. I'll be there saturday afternoon.

14. sickboy13

sickboy13

yeah, sat. morning and if i can get the rest of the pack out of bed there'll be a bunch of us if not might just roll up with pops. and my damn shirt isnt here yet so i'll feel left out!

15. OhioJohn

OhioJohn
    from Cleveland

I'll be there. I haven't met anybody yet, so I'll be swinging by Luckydevil's at 2!

16. Vicious_Cycle

Vicious_Cycle

I'm going to try to make it over there mid-day on Saturday.

17. Didnt bring my camera tonight but it looks like another kick ass show...dont miss it!

18. Gasser57

Gasser57

We loaded the place with cars tonite, WOW, what an awesome show we're gong to have this year. Looking forward to meeting some of you at the stripers booth.

19. DIRTYDAG

DIRTYDAG
    from cleveland

Yeah did you guys see the post about the after party?

While your at the booth feel free to throw money at me...i do stupid tricks..or ill give ya some art..(shameless sales pitch)...

See ya there,
    your friendly neighborhood Pervert...

-=DirtyVonDag=-

20. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Be There on Sunday. See ya'll at the booth.

21. what fenders

what fenders

22. zippeay

zippeay
    from Hooper, Ut

Guys I'm very sorry but I can not make it now. I'm here doing some stuff for the Air Force and I wasn't supposed to leave until next Thursday. This morning they asked me if I wanted to go home today because my part of what we're doing was finished today. So of course I said yes because I haven't been home for some time now. I really wanted to meet some of you and I hope things go good for you guys and the weather holds up. Thanks -Zipp

23. Mike53

Mike53

My boys and a friend and I should be there Sunday,barring any serious weather or overtime.