Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Awesome Austin Adventure

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Reggie

Reggie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oh yeah, the story on that Thunderbolts Plate....Carrol. Pimpler, the recipient, was one of the first Thunderbolt in the 1950's. One of the Doughnut gang guys happen to stumble across and original plate and saw fit to pass it on to Carroll. It was only right for the plate to be back in the hands of the T-bolts.

2. sodas38

sodas38

Sweet, who needs to go when you've got HRLC coverage!! Thanks.

3. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Denise, It's all been said. thanks for the great coverage. Hope to see you soon.

Frank

4. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

denise ! you da hostest with the mostest ! thank`s for the tittie shaped cookie !!. and it was great to meet you.

5. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

Yep, Denise kicks ass......again!

6. Big Tony

Big Tony

WOW.. what a write up!!!! After seeing that and you don't want to attend the Round Up then you should not be anywhere around this website or cars in general. Hope to see ya in Mokan.

7. pitman

pitman

8. Dirty2

Dirty2

Denise !!!! What can I say !!!! You rock !!! Thanks for all the things you do , not counting the cookies. You always make Danyelle feel special. And the box you made her , well she sleeps with it. Thanks for the picts and you can hang with the Dirtys any time...
    Danny

9. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Wow that was hot. And yes my drunk ass actually pissed on it.

10. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Sweetie, you need to lose the camera and get a Comcorder and put out your own DVDs! You do such a FANTASTIC job of not only capturing the "automotive" aspect of the show, but also the "human interest" aspect. NOBODY does "it" like you! :eek: Do it and I'll sure buy one from where ever you go..... Thank you for being YOU!

11. GreggAz

GreggAz

hey lets play find jerry, how many times does he show up in her pictures?

great shots, makes me wish I had been there.

12. Sorry only found the post today. Denise great to meat you to babe. Great pictures as allways. Nads wagon mad it back ok, only 28hrs but hey thats whats its all about. and the bobber is ok after my - bobber meats fence cos bobber dont stop crash! at the show on sat. luckily not a lot of people saw it. he he he.

13. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Actually thousands saw it, I posted the pictures here, beautiful. Noah captured three shots in sequence, look it up.

You were a great travelling companion Mark, except when you were a whiny bitch, steak, ham 'n' eggs dude. You scared the fuck out of me, that was the second worst prank anyone's ever pulled on me....assholes, I will get you back, not today, not tomorrow, but someday.

I fixed the gas leak on the wagon, I think it was the vent hose, I'm not sure, but it don't leak anymore, now it might get 15 mpg if I'm lucky.

I really enjoyed yer company mate, it would be reet grand do it again sometime.

14. duecevw

duecevw
    from oc calif

Wow thanks for all the pictures and info . It was allmost like being there. Duecevw

15. Denise, Where did you go in Taylor? My Dad lives in Taylor in an old warehouse now antique store. I hope to make the trip next year. Great pics as always.

16. krooser

krooser

YOU WENT WITHOUT ME? WTF?

17. LowFat48

LowFat48

great post , thanks for sharing .

18. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

I thought that was his "Magnum" look!

19. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

neither. I couldn't figure out if it was Sci Flyers, or Denises hand on my butt.

it's a look of confusion and fear, mixed into one.:D

actually, I was a bit tipsy and forgot to smile BEFORE the flash went off.

20. Outstanding! Hope to see you there next year.

21. you can hide in the trunk next year......that's a can't miss show

22. krooser

krooser

You better get a bigger trunk...

23. Good Wood

Good Wood
    from pa

Denise,
    You've outdone yourself again. Great coverage and amazing pics, as usual. Thanks for all your hard "work". We have got to make it next year.............Woody

24. Great travelogue and as usual great seeing you.

Here's my thank you for the cookies - you and my girlfriend:)

Attached Files: