Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any one want to draw me a picture of a T-bucket???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dorksrock, Apr 9, 2007.

1. dorksrock

dorksrock

is there anyone who would draw a picture of what i want my "t" to look like?? :D

Im running a 8ba flatty with a 3-71 blower with 2 94's on top. the chassis is your standered t bucket chassis. like a '40 ford front axle, wide 5's with ford center caps, '40 ford drums all around, split bones on the front, cross steering, '27 body with a 20" box on the back, a 4" chopped one piece windsheild, blackwall firestone bias plys, weed burner exhaust, a paint job the what the dragnet roadster currently has. stock heads on the flatty, a black interor, mid hight swan neck shifter with a 8 ball, dietz headlights, banjo rear end with the wishbone still intact, for the aircleaners I'm using some old polished model A pistons along with a small K&N filter underneath it. also a chopped 32 grill with mesh in it, and the spring behind the axle, mounted off the 'bones.

even if nobody does want to draw a picture of what I am planning on doing to my t-bucket, you know what i am doing, and can get a pretty good picture in your head.

long live the flathead!
    Jordan

2. y block

y block
    from kcmo

Well here you go again. Forgot the 8 ball shifter 1st time. That will be $75. thanks

Attached Files:

3. dorksrock

dorksrock

I think that i'll have to redo my whole car after looking at that picture!

lol

Jordan

4. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

How is it you are leaving the rear radius rods intact when you are using an open drive transmission? You are converting the rear to open drive too, aren't you?

5. dorksrock

dorksrock

yes I am going to run open drive. i shouldent say really intact, but they are going to be spread just far enough to mount to the crossmember on each side of the drive shaft.

Jordan

6. y block

y block
    from kcmo

I'm still waiting for my pm so you can send me $75