Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whazzit?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tinys Used Casket Salvage, Apr 9, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

anyone know what this is? because i apparently own one now, it was my grandfathers, all i know is it came from overseas somewhere in the uk, it has Lada written on it other than that i know nothing about it, and am hard pressed to find any info on it

2. guiseart

guiseart

I don't know my brits... Vauxhall (sp)?

Dig the impala-ish animal on the hood ornament though.

3. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Lada would be Russian...

4. well it has Lada badges on it.. i've never heard of the the lada motor company.. but i do searches for it and all i come up with is where to buy parts and pictures of different models

5. russian huh.. hmm i'll check it out some more but now i dont know what to do with it.. maybe barret jackson lol

6. Longbox55

Longbox55

From what i can find, it was originally from Russia, but I can't tell you much more than that. I'll check my books and see what I can dig up.

7. metalshapes

metalshapes

Lada is a Russian licence built Fiat.
    They also made a 4X4 of their own design ( Lada Niva ).
    That car is Russian, but I dont think its a Lada.
    Look for the custom built cars with the latemodel BMW guts in them.
    I'm pretty sure those are based on this model...

8. alright thanks guys, your much help! now just what to do with it. would make a hell of an odd-rod

9. metalshapes

metalshapes

10. yeah that's the site i got that picture from since my camera phone went through the windwhield of my car last week lol