Register now to get rid of these ads!

For the bacon and eggs guys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by X38, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Went on a run at the weekend. This was breakfast. Mmmmm...

(Thanks to Flatattack for the pic)

Attached Files:

2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...someone here has a signature that says: Bacon and Eggs, a days work for a chicken...a lifetime commitment for a pig.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

That would be Sam I Am

4. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Tim, you ain't bad for a white boy...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  5. 49 Fastback

49 Fastback
    from Ohio

Tell me this wasn't all for you?! :eek:

Your arteries must be as clogged as the gas tank I'm getting boiled out!

Breakfast. I remember when my mom used to make me breakfast like that. Sigh. Why did I ever grow up? :D

Tucker

6. MMmmmmmmm....bacon. [​IMG]

7. It looks alright, but if it were my breakfast I would have....

8. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Where's the coffee? WAITRESS!

9. Coffee is out of shot. We didn't spring for the mixed grill, that included steak, sausage and kidneys as well! After driving a few hours early morning in a roadster, when it's wet and the season's turning wintery, you need food like that. Country towns are great.

10. I still remember my first angiogram,they let you watch the monitor,nice arteries.:eek:

11. After 3 mornings of that for breaky I need an electric eel to unblock my arteries thats for sure. Sure helped with the hangover on sunday morning...

12. Flatattack

Flatattack

I never thought I could laugh and cry at the same time until I read that! At least mine were the scrammbled ones, X38's the real man who had them fried.

And in case you were wondering, there were no ladies with us, it was just Jahoota that had the cute little poached ones.

13. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

I'm sure someone will post do-it-yourself artery cleaning soon--this IS the HAMB, after all.
    Maybe a speedometer cable with frayed end and an electric drill...
    Best breakfast around here, reasonably adjacent to Hershey--Midway Diner on 22/78, order any of the industrial size breakfast platters with all options, add in sides of scrapple and grits, and you are FED, all at 1958 prices...

14. This is the H.A.M.B., not the HAM! Lets' keep the talk about musclecars, patina, dead celebrities, or Boyd, please.:D

15. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The secret to un-clogging artery's is a central line, need to go into the carotid artery at the cleft of the neck. I find a bore honer for master cylinders works well, connected to a 1000watt drill on the highest setting.
    If you dint have that maybe a Billet "Boyd Cotterpin" brand door lock knob will do. Use small hose clamps for those times you over bore and go through the wall of the artery they work until you can get it re-sleeved. Id get that done at a machine shop though.
    But then again I think a stiff wire brush three times a day is a good cure for gonorrhea.

Yeah, I was an Army medic, dont even ask what we did for the syph............

16. JDHolmes

JDHolmes
    from Spring TX

They have it already or so they say.

Pomegranate juice cleans the arteries. Drink a glass a day. You'll find it blended with other juices. I found out the reason...BITTER.