Register now to get rid of these ads!

New use for WWW`s

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by squigy, Apr 5, 2007.

1. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Oh God i am ashamed i live in Fla....this is just stupid.

Attached Files:

2. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

3. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

I think i threw up a little in my mouth.

4. Clark

Clark

Squig...you must learn photoshop and put California plates on stuff like that :)
    Clark

5. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

There was a late 80's early 90's Lincoln cruising Congress during THE ROUNUP last weekend that was sporting bias WWW's, pretty funny shit

6. tstclr

tstclr

That's as bad as this:
    [​IMG]
    Todd

7. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

there is a guy around here with a 99 or so dodge 1500 with wide whites and scallops on it.

wtf are ppl thinking.

8. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

I like it, it's like polishing a terd.

9. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

In The Onion last week this was one of the items in national news.

"The state of Florida caught fire last Tuesday and sank."

10. BigRed390

BigRed390

Yep. Polished or not, it still looks like shit!

11. We aren't all HHR and PT cruiser dragging-behind-the-Winnebago wannabe's out here...:eek:

12. Mr T body

Mr T body
    Alliance Vendor
    from BHC AZ

Kinda matches those "traditional" side steps..... [​IMG]

13. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

you think that's bad...

i didn't get my camera out in time, but i passed the ugliest fucking PT cruiser convertible i've ever seen the other day. it was gloss black with ugly ass stick on purple flame graphics and WWWs with red steel wheels and baby moons. i start swearing up a storm and yelling at the bastards (even though they couldn't hear me) while my girlfriend looked at me wondering if i was having a seizure.

i just looked at her and said "let's just say it would take too long to explain everything that's wrong with that thing for you to understand why it's offensive to me as a hot rodder and a person of common sense." *shiver* just thinking about that abortion of steel gives me the chills again...fucking PT losers.

14. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

It's like looking at a '50 Merc with Billet Wheels.

15. tomcat46

tomcat46

Skajaquada dont look at this, it will just upset you!;)

Attached Files:

16. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

I don't like whitewalls on anything. black is beautiful

17. 34toddster

34toddster
    from Missouri

That settles it I'm puttin blackwalls on my 31...I just puked

18. 60'coupe

60'coupe

WOW, A Magnum Rat Rod, that's a first ! I hope i never see this car again !

19. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

am i the only one that loves these cars????opp...hang on.....
    whats the doc? ohh my pills...thanks....[swallows pils]...ahhh...
    now where was i ???ohh yeah...those are the dumbest fuckin things ive ever seen!ever!

20. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

South Omaha Turds would like to get in on some of this turd polish ya'll keep talking about.We like low luster in the brown bottle.

21. KarlsKustom

KarlsKustom

Is it just me, or is this the first thing that pops into your minds too when you see something like that :rolleyes:

SunstarBTTF3(large).jpg

22. mustangsix

mustangsix

[​IMG]

By the time I got seriously interested in cars, about (1966-67), any kind of whitewalls were passe on any performance car. Wide whites were considered especially stupid looking and I remember me and my buddies wanting Redline Tiger Paws. It was also about that time that raised white letters got so popular on new musclecars and Pep Boys sold a lot of those markers to paint in the letters on our blackwalls.

A lot of styling trends from the fifties and early sixties died about the same time. Fender skirts, curb feelers, fuzzy dice, lake pipes.....it was all from a previous generation and to us was the butt of many jokes, much like we kid about 80's hairstyles today (with apologies to any mullet-wearing HAMBER's). From the perspective of a kid in the sixties and seventies, all that fifties stuff looked kind of goofy on a car.

But a lot of water has gone under the bridge these last 40 years and my perspective has changed a lot and I have a much broader view of time and history now. Wide whites definitely have a place and the look is great on cars that have that period vibe, but they still look stupid to me when you put them on something too new (see PT Cruiser above). I see the same sort of incongruence when I see 22" billets and 35 series tires on a hot rod.

23. Dirk35

Dirk35

Soooooooo, Instead of giggling and being amused (or feeling empathy for them) at the retardedness of others, you get mad at them for their obvious poor taste and crappy judgment?

Did you happen to watch the last weeks South Park where Cartman’s bigotry led to them capturing the terrorists?

24. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

EVEN AS BAD AS THAT LOOKS AND GUYS ARE PUKIN IN YER MOUTHS ..................

ITS THE SAME EXACT LOOK AS WHEN YA PUT WWW RADIALS ON YER '40s~'50s PERIOD HOT RODS

WWWs ON A NEW ECONO~BOX LOOKS LIKE SHIT, JUST AS RADIAL TIRES ON AN EARLY ROD or KUSTOM LOOKS LIKE SHIT

I BET 1/2 THE GUYS HERE THAT SAY ITS WRONG, HAVE RADIALS ON THERE HOT ROD.

25. Section 8

Section 8
    from AZ

Wow, how lame of those people to personalize their cars in a way that is different than how we personailze our cars.

Maybe we should put together a committee to make a list of what is deemed acceptable and we can all drive vehicles that don't offend those who possess the higher knowledge.

If we let this continue, the next thing you know, people will express their interest in hot rods (using only approved terms) they like by calling them a name that is unapproved and upsetting to the more sensitive among us.

Because, really, doesn't everyone love people who get wrapped around the axle worring about what words other people select instead of what they actually mean?

We need to show these people how fun and cool we are by putting an immediate end to anything that's different than what we select or think. After all, don't all hip rebels want to be sure everyone is just like them?

I choose to express my individualism by being just like everyone else, but only if others will first grant me approval.

26. wow, must belong to some young kid who's daddy has money

27. monsterflake

monsterflake

squigy, you'll just have to learn to embrace the stupidity of florida...

28. guiseart

guiseart

BWAHHAAAAAHAAAA!
    (shit, spilled my drink)

29. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Is this CLEAN or NOT???
    I saw it at the Jalopy Showdown a couple years ago (parked separate from old cars). I like it, but I'm 62 years old what do I know!

Attached Files:

30. Theres a guy by me with, a early 80s s-10 blazer like that. Flat black, scallops, www tires,chrome steelies, fuzzy dice, curb feelers, fake hood scoop, lake pipes and worst of all "Historic Tags".