Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy From New England

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by WICKEDJOHN, Apr 2, 2007.

1. hey Guys, Been Lurking here long enough....i Really Enjoy Viewin' All The Posts And All The Current Builds Goin' On... I Lqqk Forward To Meeting Some Fellow Hambers And Gaining More Knowledge From All Of You Guys....john

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  2. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

WELCOME TO THE HAMB JOHN...:D MAN U GOT SOME NICE CARS BRO...:cool:

RAFA.

3. thanks rafa,
    i hope to get some pics posted of my junk soon.....what, do you got for a set of wheels...john

4. HEY GUYS, WHERES ALL THE NEW ENGLANDERS??? WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME OF YOU???.....JOHN

5. d_ciobotaru

d_ciobotaru
    from ri

hey john, im from little rhodey. are you going to stafford springs next week? and theres a nice one at the tweeter center on may 14 and 15 i think in mansfield mass. (495 s exit 12 theres no way you can miss the maddness)
    what the hell is there to do in maine anyways?

6. THANKS D, STAFFORD IS A GQQD SWAP MEET...BEEN GOIN' FOR MANY YEARS...ALWAYS SEEMS TO RAIN EVERY YEAR:mad: THE TYRODS ARE A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS OUT OF CT....HOPE TO MAKE IT DOWN TO MASS IN MAY ....JOHN