Register now to get rid of these ads!

Todays junkyard scores!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratmotor, Mar 31, 2007.

1. When junk hunting at a closing yard and poked around in a bus full of junk. Came up with this stuff for a total of around $60.00 including the antique wooden box. Click the link to see a large pic. Any ideas on what years the STOP lights are? Nice Pontiac and Chevy hood ornaments as well as a vintage suicide knob included. http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/RatmotorMike/100_0919.jpg?t=1175374161

Attached Files:

2. That was a good score, I was just looking at the stop light on the left on e-bay last week. Is it for sale ? lol

3. wvenfield

wvenfield

The one on the left would look cool on a bike.

4. Everything is for sale. I was gonna Ebay it but what will ya give me for it? You would also have to pay the shipping which would be around $8.00 or so.I,d rather see a Hamber get it....

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

Good score! The tail light in the center looks to be a mid to late 1920's Chevrolet item. Bet the battery box does well on eBay in the flashlight section.

6. Longbox55

Longbox55

Nice haul! Gotta love poking around in those old busses at the yards. I've got one scoped out at this yard I go to in Veedersburg, IN. Lots of old tools and such in it. I scored an antique police/ambulance siren last time I was there that was in a bus. Gotta be carefull, though. Sometimes, a yard employee will actually live in one of them busses. They set 'em up like motor homes. I know of one guy that did that in another yard. Kept a .44 mag on him pretty much all the time. Nobody ever robbed the yard when he was there.

7. dochorsepower

dochorsepower

Lower right corner of the right picture looks like a '40 Ford headlight rim. You couldn't find many originals of those 40 years ago. Keep scoutin'.

8. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

You made out like a bandit dude.