Register now to get rid of these ads!

Designing Or Building A Shop ? New Idea's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ZZ-IRON, Mar 26, 2007.

1. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

If your Building or Designing a Shop this might help. I went with my friend, we picked up 22 steel bases drawers, swings etc. good stuff Goverment $$$$ Heavy Quality goodies. Thousand's of retail $$$$$. $700 OUT OF POCKET FOR USED EQUIP. 6 Foot bases-22 " deep with -2 sliding doors, w/ tempered glass. 4x4vertical (8) drawers, some had swings. Tom took the 6 Foot Long Bases stacked them 3 high, 2 row's, side by side - to the Ceiling. Then placed the others. Sitting there for awhile, What happened to the floor space? Welder, Drill Press etc. The wall of steel looked great! All the equipment was out of the shop! Leaving Nooks & Crannies WOULD HELP.

Round Two : THIS I LIKE ! SPACE SAVER IDEAS. WHEELED WALL PANELS, FRAMED ROLLING STORAGE. PICK YOUR OWN DIMENSION'S ! Frame A Reptangle Door Opening, Hinge Doors On Both Sides, Hinge Pegboard Inside One Or How Many YOU Can SAFELY FIT. QUALITY CASTER'S ! YOUR CHOICE Of Material's ! or Wire Diamond Pattern Mesh, WELDED TO TUBING. - LET YOUR MIND RUN WILD! . Hang Tool's OR What Have YOU ! ROLL TWO OF THESE PANELS FLAT TO THE WALL ! THERE OUT OF THE WAY ! NEED THEM ? PULL THEM OUT ! HANG,TAPE, OR ? - LICENSE PLATES - PHOTO'S, AUTOMOBLIA ETC. On The SIide Facing The ROOM. I've Seen Them In ACTION. QUALITY WHEEL BEARINGS ! TO BEAR THE WEIGHT, WELL BALANCED IS PART OF THE PLAN ! SAFETY ALWAYS ! A CLEAN FLOOR FOR THE WHEELS. NUTS AND DIRT CAUSE PROBLEM'S !

2. Frank

Frank

You might like Garagejournal.com too. Its all about the shop.

easy with the caps lock there.

3. TimDavis

TimDavis

What are you talking about?

Punctuation and complete sentences work wonders.

4. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Hey TD - Not A STRONG Point ! I'll Work on it. Teach. - Thank's

5. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

hummmm i guess he is proud of sumpin but i sure as hell dont know wat it is.. Pictures would help ?
    Dave

6. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Hmmmmmm, this is definitely a case where a picture is worth a thousand words!

7. Shane T.

Shane T.

Pictures please !!

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

9. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...well at least you're battin' 1000 with your threads...this one makes about as much sense as your last "Peanut Packing Post"...you really shouldn't drink and type...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  10. Thank you, Denise. I could not have said it better - or cooler than with those smileys - gotta love this place.
    I grieve that I did not get to meet you at Autorama. I'm the local guy in FH that Works in Warren.
    Hope I can run into you somewhere. Really cool how you round up all of us at Autorama. Keep up the gret work!

11. Excuse me, that would be great work...
    damn typos

12. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Thanks 3w Larry - 1000% Isn't Bad. My Greatest Supporter. As For The Photo's. The #2 Rolling Walls, Won't Happen ! They Dozed The $800,000 Home, For A Three Million Dollar Home. It's On The Lake ! The New Owner Likes Boats. Not A Hamb'er. The One On Steel Bases, In The Future. Got To Learn How, The Photo Posting Thing Works. Your Pro & Con's Are Welcome ! I Realize It Takes, Alot Of Imagination, To Visualize This Stuff. With Out Photo's. I'm New To This. At Least I'm Giving It A Whirl. Rich

13. INXS

INXS

Great post, Java Jim!!!!!!

14. airsix

airsix

Rich is cool. He has his own style. I don't know him well yet, but look forward to it. I have a friend named Burr from another forum. He talks a lot like Rich. After a while it starts to make sense. Then you say to yourself "Wow. This guy knows a lot of stuff! I should have been paying more attention!"

-Ben

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Rich, not trying to bust your balls here but just take a long hard look at the differences. Just slow down a bit when you type. Basicly the only letters that need to be capitilized are the ones that start a sentence, and of course "I".

Each new thought or idea should be the start of a new paragraph. Lets the reader rest for a second and inform his brain of an upcoming new thought.

Also, as far as all those periods you use, just look at where I took them out of yours and continued the sentence till it's natural end. I'm not sure exactly how to explain it. It's been a long time since I've been in school.

Just a few basic tips to help your experience here on the HAMB be a positive one.....and help us understand what you are trying to convey.:D

As far as photo posting goes, you should probley wait a spell on that.;)

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Come pay your Brighthouse bill in person one day at the 12 Mile and Halstead location Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm (not this week though, I'll be in Austin), and ask for Denise. Whoever is at the front counter will get me.

Were you driving around yesterday in a red oxide old 49-50 Chevy truck? I think the truck was sitting on the appoach at the AAA office on 12 Mile between Halstead and Haggerty. Was that you by chance?

Watch for details regarding my Pig Roast on Friday June 1st here at the house. I hope you'll be able to make it.

Back to our regularly scheduled thread topic.:D

17. Spridle

Spridle

For some reason when I read this, I get Shatner's voice in my head.

18. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

hotrodladycrusr. * A CLASS ACT !

I do Thank You, for the example. You are a Class Act ! Safe Journey

to Lone Star. From an Old Chicago Boy. Rich

19. I don't care who you are.....that's funny right there...:D