Register now to get rid of these ads!

Project Stash...Hudson, Henney, Model A, Master Deluxe...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusk, Mar 24, 2007.

1. This collection belongs to a friend of mine who lives near Sacramento. He wants to part with some of it to fund the others, but with so many unique, cool projects, where does one begin??

I'm just not sure we're ready to tackle a chop on that Henney....:rolleyes: :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW...I'm pretty sure the '42 Business Coupe belonged to a HAMBer or two.

Bryan

2. BenW455

BenW455

Nice garage!

3. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

well, at least most of 'em are inside! he is gonna post them on here when he does clear them out....right??!!

4. gahi

gahi
    from Moab, UT

keep the pre-wars. that should narrow it down a little

5. That Henney is awesome.

6. Yep...these pics are actually a few weeks old. The Handyman Special might be gone, but the rest is up for grabs. This stash as well as a few other cars in other garages on the property have to be cleaned out 'cause he's moving to a place that isn't quite as accommodating. I just need to help him decide which one or two to keep. I'm partial to the Master Deluxe and the '42 Ford, but I haven't been able to convince him.

Hell yeah it is...and did you see the white ambulance? It's a freakin' u-boat!

Bryan

7. How much for the Hearse and the Ambulance?

8. are these John carberrys cars ?? that 42 looks like the car i bought off red beard and got cheated out of LOL ask him how much on the model A

9. Yeah, those are John's cars...small world, huh? I don't know anything about the history of where the '42 came from, but I saw this thread a while back and that's how I knew it belonged to a couple HAMBers. I'll check on the A for ya Slazzen.

Stevie G...I can check on those cars for ya. I'll PM ya.

Bryan

10. The ad's posted in the classifieds if anyone's interested.

Bryan