Register now to get rid of these ads!

Figured i'd introduce myself

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 61stude, Mar 20, 2007.

1. 61stude

61stude

Howdy my names Vyvian (yes i'm a guy, its a nickname). Presently i'm tryin' to get my 61 Studebaker Champ back on the road. goin' with a SBC/th350 cause its what i can get for cheap. Plans are in a few (like 5) years to break her down and turn her into a leadsled inspired rightious ride, including either an old caddy motor and tranny or an old hemi (331/354). here's apic,
    [​IMG]

and i'm 24, married with eight stepkids (7 girls/1 boy) and our son. I'm currently a welding student at the local tech school. Well now we know each other.

2. deuce295

deuce295

Welcome to the HAMB. Nice looking Stude. I always liked those. It would look great lowered. Sounds like you will have plenty of help around your place keeping it clean...:D I thought I had trouble trying to find enough time to work on things and all I got to worry about is a cat. Have fun with the Stude and good luck with your welding.

Jim

3. Ole don

Ole don

That Stude would look soooo cool stock and right on the ground, I LOVE it!!

4. BenW455

BenW455

Welcome to the HAMB. That is a cool stude. Good luck with it.

5. pullinlines

pullinlines
    from indy

welcome aboard 61stude, that's an awesome lookin' truck i've got friend that's buildin' a '55stude truck traditional style. good luck with it. your pinstripin' buddy pullinlines

6. rodknocker

rodknocker

i like it just the way it sits, don't see many like that,not around here anyway

7. 61stude

61stude

yeah well don't forget i live in the hometon of the Studebaker. I was told this bodystyle is rare (at least with a wellside). I'm gonna make the prettiest girl at the ball. Right after i build my wife a car and myself an 30's sedan high-boy.

8. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Hi V * I Have A 56 Power Hawk Coupe, Of Coarse That's The Only They Come. Mainly Buick's. Welcome To A Place That Can Help You With Knowledge And For Sale & Wanted Section's. AND YOU Breakin The Ice Along The Way. Rich

9. pecker head

pecker head

Cool truck , slam it ! welcome from TEXAS