Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro: New Old Fart from Pa.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by skidsteer, Mar 21, 2007.

1. skidsteer

skidsteer

Hi, I've been lurking for a while, and like what I have seen here. Nobody pretending to be what they aren't. Got the rodding bug in my teens from a hand-me-down '52 Chevy stovebolt, back when they really weren't cool. Currently, have a '37 Plymouth torn apart in the barn. It has a SBC, but I think it needs a 50's Hemi.
    Jerry

2. THX_138

THX_138

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. Jerry......
    if you ever lose interest in that 37'.....I'm just North of you in Masachusetts and would be more then happy to make the trip South to take it off your hands at agreed upon price.

WELCOME TO THE H.A.M.B.

3. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Welcome dude...the Hemi sounds like a great idea....keep us posted on your progress.

Glenn

4. welcome to the hamb from good ole hatboro pa

5. akustom57

akustom57

Welcome from the western side of the state..........:cool:

6. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

S&s It's Need's A Hemi ! The 37 Sounds Like A Good Project. Good Luck On It ! Remember Jerry ! Welcome To Hamb.

Old Fart's Have More Octane !

7. skidsteer

skidsteer

Hey, being from Mass, you may be familiar with the Alter Boys in Worcester? If so, any shows scheduled for this summer/fall? (at Ralph's, of course)

8. purpleflameguy

purpleflameguy

Hey, Welcome to theH.A.M.B. Where are you located in Pa? I am located aproxx 20 miles South of Allentown and 55 miles west of Phila. 12 miles from the Quakertown Exit of the Northeast Extension of the turnpike. Let's get this darn snow out of here soe we can come out and play with our cars. My 32 Highboy is calling me.
    Den, Drive Em.