Register now to get rid of these ads!

PHOTOs: From World of Wheels - Omaha, Nebraska

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hat Man, Mar 17, 2007.

1. This one

2. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Beautiful pictures once again from the Hat Man.Hey Jeff,that club plaque?I think they will notice that your a Roadburner if you run that one!
    [​IMG]

3. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

was just trying to get some attention. I was tring to distract everyones attention from the lack of a motor, did it work?

4. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

If you had a South Omaha Turd that size on your roof would it still be a turd?

5. ....and I thought you were trying to distract everyone from the chick in the chaps in Werner's booth.
    Here are my pics - I got disctracted halfway through and did not take all that many pictures this year: http://public.fotki.com/tstoggie/hot_rod_albums/world-of-wheels-omaha/

6. Fireball Mezcal

Fireball Mezcal
    from Nebraska

I can't see the pics! it's driving me nuts! :( All the pics say bandwidth exceeded. Any suggestions? Can everyone else see them?:confused:

7. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

Well I learned something new. With the free photobucket you can only do so much with so many photos in one month. They go by the month you started. It has to do with how many photos and how many hits you have for the month. And each month it resets. If you exceed your limit for the month your photos go away but they come back at the beginning of your next month. I started on the 21st of the month so they should be back tomorrow. Let's wait and see. I learn the hard way.

8. im gonna have to kick my buddy's ass tomorrow. he said that i didn't miss much. i had to work. thanx for the pics!

9. Fireball Mezcal

Fireball Mezcal
    from Nebraska

oh yeah, now I see them, sololobo was right, the pics look killer!
    charlie

PS. That GMC sure is sweet, where can I get one.

10. Sticks

Sticks

Hay Hat Man,

Nice pic's thanks for the post.
    I was down there Sat night for about 4 hour with my 3 sons. I forgot my camera so i was unable to get some shots of the good stuff so this works out great for me. Was not able to hang and talk so I didn't see some you guys. Looks like some of you have been busy. Shop #10 looks to be doing a great work form the looks of the car on display at the show.

Thanks
    Sticks

11. Nice pictures Stoggie. Thanks for sharing.

Dan da (Hat) Man! Looks like you got that Rocket down on the ground.
    Did ya get your bags on there? Looks good.