Register now to get rid of these ads!

World of Wheels, Omaha. Mezcal Brothers + Roadburners = killer fun!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fireball Mezcal, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Fireball Mezcal

Fireball Mezcal
    from Nebraska

Thought I'd mention that the Mezcal Brothers will be playing 3 shows at the World of Wheels show in Omaha this weekend. My pickup will be displayed with the fabulous Road Burners of Omaha. Should be some nice Ol'Skool displays next to the trailer queens!:cool:

2. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Can't wait to see you guys, it's been awhile. This should definetly add some attitude to the show. TEAR IT UP !!!!!!! See Ya Gary

3. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Hey ,I hope my coupe doesnt leak anything too close to your cool truck. I will have to miss your thurs. night show, I will be to buisy setting up my show car.

4. Fireball Mezcal

Fireball Mezcal
    from Nebraska

I hope your rod does leak next to my truck, that way the big puddle of tranny fluid and antifreeze under mine won't look so bad.
    charlie

5. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

OK for indoors.Drove the modified no other rods out in the parkinglot.

6. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Friday night's show was great!! The show has a good mix of cars. I havent taken many pics yet . Maybe tonight we will get some pics of the fun in cold Omaha under the lights.