Register now to get rid of these ads!

northern colorado newbie

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dragonsnake, Mar 13, 2007.

1. dragonsnake

dragonsnake

hello everyone, i just wanted to say "hey" and that i am glad i just joined the most kickassed group and site i have ever saw.i love this place.it's the next best thing to having my grandpa around.i am building a 60's dodge sweptline short wide box. i am in the process of lowering it right now.should be fun. anyways,have a good one.duane

2. guiseart

guiseart

oooooo - a sweptline, can we see it?
    Oh and welcome!

3. You showed up right on time - it's Tech Week. Lots to learn this week. Oh yeah, post a pic of that Sweptline NEXT week. I dig 'em too.

Welcome!!

4. dragonsnake

dragonsnake

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture001tx5.jpg i tried to get the picture to post but, i'm not that smart at computers,sorry. i'm actually a ford guy but, this truck kinda grew on me.it has a 318 poly and i am gonna put a 518 behind it[i have a phoenix transmission already built for it].now that the crappy weather is gone i need to get on it.duane

5. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Hi You Got To Love The Hamb. I Do !