Register now to get rid of these ads!

Viva Las Vegas 10!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LasVegasDirtyBird, Feb 23, 2007.

1. wagoon

wagoon

the best of the best, i cant wait either!

2. GooGooMuck

GooGooMuck
    from Tacoma, WA

I'd definitely be down for a HAMBer Meet n Greet. anyone else? I'm sure Axle has enough to do, but perhaps another of you locals might have some suggestions. Where/When? Who's beer?

3. Buick57

Buick57
    from Kialla

4 Aussies from downunder going ... see ya there.

4. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

good luck with it, that car gave me no real problems, should be a good ride

5. We will be there in our 36 Ford! Hope to see some familiar faces!

6. axle

axle
    from Drag City

HAMB MEET near the DJ booth at noon on Saturday. Sound good?

7. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hello Fellow HAMBers![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Once again, it is that time of year, when Bombshell "n" Ink is packing up and heading off to "Sin City" for The Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 2007.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We will be relaxing and enjoying all of the different events and "going ons " Thursday, April 5th thru Monday, April 9th.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Saturday we will have the Bombshell "n" Ink booth at the Shifters Car Show the Gold Coast Hotel. We will be well stocked and ready to go bright and early. So, stop by and say "Hello". [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We will have the World Famous Bombshell "n" Ink Calendar on sale for only $10.00 at the show.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We will also be helping Rob premier issue #2 of the Lot Pocket Magazine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Michelle, the beautiful SO Cal Bombshell, will have posters availble at the booth. I'm sure she'd be happy to autograph one for you! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]It will be one hell of a weeknd with Booze, Broads and Hot Rods![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We will be leaving Orange County Thursday morning (God willing and the creek don't rise)
    As usual, we are staying at the Tuscany Suites til Monday.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We will be doing our Traditional Easter Dinner (year 3) on Sunday night. So, if you are in town and would like to join us for a nice dinner, good times with good friends let me know.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So, tell us... what are your plans?? Is this your first time?? What state are you coming from??[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This year the Booth will feature tons of women's designs in different shirt styles, 3 new designs in men's Bombshell "n" Ink Shirts. Booty shorts ("mustache rides 5 cents", "Swallow Design", "Beware ye Who Enter", and 3 brand new designs). The world famous $10.00 work shirts. The Bombshell-n- Ink Calendar will be on sale for a special show price of $10.00 each. There will be plenty of the calendar beauties around to autograph your purchase![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]For photographers, magazine's and/or film crews that are interested in photo opps, there will be Bombshell "n" Ink Girls on hand. If you would like to set a time to do a shoot any of the 5 days at Viva, let me know ASAP.[/FONT]

DONT forget to pick up you SHIFTER's Viva Las Vegas CAR SHOW shirt at the Shifter's Booth

HAMbers welcome at the Bombshell-n-Ink booth any time ask for Mark and ask me for Hamber specials.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    We'll see you there![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Bombshell-n- Ink crew; [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]• Wendy (Vice President)
    aka "Wendy Darling" keeper of the lost boys.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]• Elaine Marie (sales Master)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]• Scurvy Steve aka (Captain of the Ship)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]• Moni Mae (Bombshell-n-Ink road trip Newbie)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]• Mark " The Marvelous"
    (CEO/stressed out birthday boy) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]• Michelle "So Cal Bombshell" (poster sales)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]• Rob " The Lot" car smut peddler [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]• Bloody Chris (prop display supplier) Triumph Bobber
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [/FONT]

8. Was gonna drive Kustom41's 64 wagon out there but it put up to much of a fight and decided it didn't want to make the trip, so ridin with the noones in a very loud very rusted pick up truck. Countin the hours, can't wait!

9. lexistars

lexistars
    from Fontana

woo hoo it is a couple days away!!!!!!!

10. SO-AZ

SO-AZ
    from Tucson

With the weather clear and in the high 80's ta' low 90's it should be perfect! See ya'll Thursday!

11. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Ummmm first time goin to Vegas, should I bring a winter jacket??

Can't wait... can we have a HAMB meeting place?

12. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

im flying up from miami ill be there fri night,anything going on friday night,H.A.M.B meet and great @ 12:00 at the dj booth?

13. jakdupkustoms

jakdupkustoms

I will be there with one to three cars who knows this early in the game? 49 ford carson top. 34 truck lower than low. 29 coupe 3 deuce setup.??????? Lookin forward to meetin new people this year. The last few years were just a drunken haze. Note you cant miss the 34 truck this year.

14. axle

axle
    from Drag City

15. From accuweather.....forget the jacket!

Saturday, Apr 7
    [​IMG]
    High: 90 °F RealFeel®: 90 °F
    Sunshine and very warm

16. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

Calaveras Rods and Kustoms will be there... We leave Thurday Morning. I will be bringing my T Bucket this time...

Attached Files:

17. kustomkat50

kustomkat50

Thanks Axle. You guys throw an awesome show! We will be out from Albuquerque,NM again this year. Hope to bring my car next year finally!

18. converseandbowlingshirts

converseandbowlingshirts
    from Eugene, OR

I have gone several times, and the hell-raising is half the fun. If you're aproaching 70 and have gone thru re-hab it probably won't be as fun as it would be if you are under 40 and still like a beer or 12 though.
    There are plenty of shows with shade trees and civilized folks in their lawn chairs who are already past their hell-raising days. I am surprised that retired hell-raisers are so put off by young hell-raisers though.
    It's friendly and warm, the vendors are cool, great rides, a burlesque show, greasers with accents, girls covered in tattoos, and a semi full of Newcastle right next to the front door...what could be better?

Japanese rockabillys!
    [​IMG]

19. 2 trucks maybe?? :rolleyes:

20. hellbound gasser

hellbound gasser

I retract my previous statement. Last week we decided we didnt have enough to do so we started pounding on the chrysler. Assuming i can get it registered and insured by wednesday, ill be there in a 50 chrysler windsor 4door.....

21. axle

axle
    from Drag City

I dig that picture! It says it all !

22. mikaelmtb

mikaelmtb
    from Denmark

I'm going there together with my girlfriend!! Leaving San Francisco early thursday (I think). This will be the second time we are there, sounds cool with the HAMB meet, see you there!!! :-D

Mikael

23. Make sure you stop by the SHIFTERs booth and get your Shifters Car Viva Las vegas Car Show shirt, the day of the car show $20. each first come first served only .[​IMG]

24. topcat662

topcat662
    from NM

See you all there!
    Eddie

25. 47bob

47bob

I just drove by Viva and theres a bunch of cars on the lot already. I'll bet it will be a great turn-out.

26. flatblackindustries

flatblackindustries
    from Ogden, UT

I just parked mine down there at lunch. Already a good turnout of cars and two days before the show!
    Gonna be a hell of a time.

27. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

oh, c'mon now...yes, there are some knuckleheads that cause trouble, but there is also a bunch of good, likeminded folks. i, too have quit drinking (20 years +) and 'carousing' but as i wrote, there is a bunch of good folks that show up. i've seen troublemakers at goodguys events, paso, GNRS not to mention my local cruise night at the burger doodle... it's up to us to keep it fun and trouble free no matter where we go.
    n