Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help for a Newbie, Trade for a Chopper?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jspencer916, Mar 1, 2007.

1. jspencer916

jspencer916

I'm still a Newbie on the HAMB, but I've got a traditional styled chopper that I would like to trade for a pre-1965 Full Size Car.

Before I posted a thread in the classifieds section for a motorcycle, I wanted to ask some experienced HAMBers if you think it would be ok.

From what I've seen there are some pretty bad ass rides on her for sale and many of them say they would consider trades. I've got a feeling that someone would be interested in trading for my chopper, but I don't want to step out of line and get my ass handed to me.

My next question is: I currently have the bike listed on eBay for sale with a note that I would consider trades. So I was also wondering if it would be appropriate to put a link to the eBay listing in the thread.

If you guys have a few minutes to show me the ropes, I'd appreciate your experience.

Here are a couple of pics of the chopper so you guys can decide if it's HAMB worthy or not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thrasher

thrasher

i like the army theme, and that fuel gauge is rad.

3. YaDude

YaDude

yea the fuel gauge is definetly awesome.

4. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

That is a nice lookin' scoot.

5. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

yeah it is "kinda" HAMB worthy as in it's a kool bike but not really "traditional", BUT don't get me wrong, that is NOT meant in a bad way!!! Just most guys around here are into the big twin and not sportster engined "bobber" style chops, without the "army" theme, and yeah that fuel guage is kool and the ammo box oil tank is pretty fuckin' inventive also!!! I myself have a 240, wide tire, 10 foot long chopper that "most" around here don't really care for!! But besides that , it looks like you have a BAD ASS ride in your garage already!!!!...Ken

6. jspencer916

jspencer916

Thanks for the replies so far. It's looking to me like you guys think it's a worthy scooter. So I'm thinking it would be ok to post for a trade in the classifieds section.

No one has said anything yet about the appropriateness of putting a link to the eBay listing in the thread or not.

I'd like to post the thread tomorrow in classifieds, so if anyone out there thinks I need to "keep that piece of shit of our HAMB" or something along those lines then let me know. Don't want to step on anyone's dick, but I would like to get this bike to someone who wants it and get a new ride in my garage. Let me know what you think.

7. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

uuuuhhhhh... E-GAY is "generally NOT liked around here!!!! and links are "usually" N O T welcomed!!! but I could be wrong, your best bet is to ask RYAN, or one of the other moderators...Ken