Register now to get rid of these ads!

West Coast H.A.M.B. Drags... OFF

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Absolute bummer.

MightyHerc and I were talking about alternative tracks. He came here from the PNW and raced around there. He mentioned the track in Oregon and if I can recall there was something in or around Reno NV that may have worked out.

I will buzz him when I get the chance and get him to chime in.

2. We had about 35 folks at the first Run What You Brung and had a blast. I'd say 85% of the peope were hambers. It was exactly what it is all about, small remote drag strip, good people, and some hot rods. no lines - run as many times as you want. Don't miss the next one on May 26th in Reynolds.

what's all in the numbers?

3. Trucker Jr.

Trucker Jr.
    from Fresno

4. desertdroog

desertdroog

Ryan, thanks for thinking of us and working to try and make it happen. It sucks, but you have to make the event worth it in time and money. Who knows what the future will bring?

5. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Wow - how did I miss this??

Have you looked into Albuquerque? The track is looking for business - don't know much about it since I'm pretty new here - do know the track changed hands recently...

6. JRV

JRV
    from So Cal

It's a shame you never talked to myself or Alterepilot (we are with the ANRA)...we have a date in April at LACR (and 3 more at Famoso) and we would welcome all of you and the $45/$15 is all we'd charge...you'd probably get 5-6 passes during the day.....Anyone still interested??? We are also having our Championship BBQ afterwards at the track for the 2006 champs and anyone else who wants to pop in??? Any takers????