Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ripped off Any Wallace, California Help?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Steve45HD, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Steve45HD

Steve45HD

I been ripped off by this #@^$* HOLE in Wallace, California and need help locating or identifying . I bought (paid for) a grill for a '35 Ford. as it turns out so did several others! From this Kathie Edwards who called herself chevywoman. She gave me a cell phone number that belonged to her husband NO good and now has closed her email acct. Katcountry50 at aol.
    If theres anyone who may know of or information about these thieves I would appreciate any assistance. I have been to cops they take information and say they will investigate, which I will give them the benefit of the doubt...............I know this is alot to ask and a long shot but at least I can get the word out about these MotherF's

2. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

3. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

Try to see if you can get aol involved. Her computer and account info is private and doubt they will give it out, but if the authorities are involved they might be a little more cooperative. worth a shot.

fukin Theives.:mad: They should all be shipped to IRAQ, on their side so we can pick em off one by one.

4. This same person, was advertizing 35 ford parts on fordbarn, a month or so ago. Her ad, stated the parts were from her late Fathers estate. You might want to check with Shelly, the web-queen of fordbarn, to see if she has had any complaints over there about these same parts....Ed

5. willys33

willys33
    from New Mexico

Where was the ad listed? How did you pay? If you used a Postal Money order see the Postal inspectors due to mail fraud!

6. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

I live in Modesto about thirty minutes away. I will keep a eye out for them, If I hear or see something I will let you know. I can tell you that it is rural area. Not a place I would leave anything out overnight with out some sort of security.. I wish you luck....

7. sliderule67

sliderule67
    from Houston

Oh Lord, stuck in Lodi again.........

8. Seon

Seon

Steve, I sent you a pm.