Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello from new member

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Andrew Williams, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I am Andy and have always been interested in cars trucks and even tractors. I mostly have experience with 50s to 70s cars. What got me interested in rods and customs was when I got a 28 Buick from my grandfather. It had been a stripped down rod in the late 40s and later my grand father stripped it more cut the frame and turned it into a stationary engine. The guy wko built it and also my grandfather are gone now. I have been getting parts to get it back complete. I have a 30s chevy rear end, a 33 plymouth front axel, ford a headlights and bar 17 inch spoked rims, plus many other small items. I paln on not using anything made later than 1950 if i can help it. The front end is original as well as the engine and trans, it has a flipped manifold and a downdraft carb installed. also a hot water heater and electric fuel pump. I ran across thei site and thought it woould be the perfect place to learn how it was all done. I hope it can get it back on the road. Andy W.

2. RAGENRAT638

RAGENRAT638

welcome andy :) sounds like a cool kar

3. Toast

Toast
    from Jenks, OK

Welcome aboard, sounds like a good start, get thrashin!

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Where in NC? It's a pretty big place...