Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member from Maine

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ducks32, Feb 18, 2007.

1. New member from southern Maine, been around for quite awhile. I have been in and around cars since a teenager. I am currently building a '32 Ford Sedan Delivery. I have always done some type of drag racing. I currently have a 215" Front Engined Dragster that I have been running at the nostalgia drags at New England Dragway. I have many friends and I am not afraid to ask questions. You can check out some of my other cars and my shop at Ducks32.com I try to be very involved in street rodding as well as local car clubs here in Maine and New England. Thanks for a great place to check out whats going on! Ducky

2. Welcome!
    I used to hang with the Knucklebusters in L.A. and eat "whopperburgers" at Fat Boy's when I lived in Brunswick.

3. Thanks for the welcome! I have attended the Frozen Custard Run that the KnuckleBusters put on. I know one of the past club presidents - Frank Barron.

4. Pontiac Slim

Pontiac Slim
    Member Emeritus

Hey
    Welcome!
    Pontiac Slim here from up in Rumford area.Member of Western Maine Street Rods...
    Do the Hebron deal each year...
    Pontiac Slim

5. Thanks for the reply Pontiac Slim, I had planned on going to the Western Maine Street Rod run last October, but had two deaths in my family that week. Family comes first so I didn't attend it. I had two drag race cars at Hebron last year the yellow F.E.D. and the '32 3 window black over red.
    Always nice making new contacts. Ducky

6. Pontiac Slim

Pontiac Slim
    Member Emeritus

Hey...
    Ya I remember your cars at The Pines. I had my camper over by the food tent but no car as busted a rear end at the Winterport event.

The Fall Fun by WMSR is real good on Sat as a lot going on but to me Sundays ride with a bunch of cars is not fun.

As I said I think you will enjoy this site as some great info and great people. Every now an them something pops up about "Sam"

Later
    Ponyiac Slim

7. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

Nice to see you here Ducky- Its a great place to be. Hool up with Pontiac Slim if you get a chance- Real good people he is...

8. HAMMER-HEAD

HAMMER-HEAD
    from england

Welcom From Sam In England