Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T The American Dream

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by True till Death, Feb 15, 2007.

1. True till Death

True till Death

Hey everyone I am doing a visual portfolio for an English class on The American dream. I wanted to know if any one had pictures of a hot rod or kustom driving down a long stretch of road, or parked on a long stretch of road. I think the photo would be a great representation. I wanted to use the photo for my class the photo will not be published or such. Incase you had a worry of your personal photos being sold ect. Any help would be great.

Thanks
    Ryan

2. Here's a couple you may use for non-commercial purposes.

Summer of 2006 east of Kingman, Arizona headed north toward Highway 66, the Mother Road in my 462" Buick powered 32 roadster.

Same day, parked a couple miles south of where the rolling down the highway photo was taken.

I have these in a larger format if that would help.
    Too large to post here.

Attached Files:

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Check my website: www.RAJetter.com There's a couple there...mountain scenes...

R-

4. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

Since you are from Connecticut you might want to get some pictures of Connecticut Drag-way...... use the search engine here or Google it

5. As requested.

First one with the green background is Central California's San Joaquin Valley north of Visalia, south of Fresno.
    Circa 1999.

2nd one with the trees turning color, in Visalia proper.
    Circa 2003.

3rd one with ocean in the background, at Mugu Rock, Pacific Coast Highway North of Malibu in Southern California.
    Circa 2002.

4th, between Pinon Pines and I-40 headed north - east of Kingman.
    Circa summer 2006.

5th, Highway 66, headed south at speed about 2 miles south of Hackberry.
    Circa summer 2006.

6th, at the Hackberry store - a popular tourist stop on Highway 66, looking east during the annual three day fun run between Seligman and Oatman, Arizona.

Hope this helps.
    Circa spring 2005.

Attached Files:

6. Zumo

Zumo

Who was it that bought the car fom California and Drove it home to Florida? H had some good highway photos.

7. Here's the pic at the Hackberry Store I meant to post.

The other pic with the roadster at the gas pump is also at the store.

Attached Files:

8. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

The picture Bass took of his shoebox when it blew up would be nice. I'll see if I have it on the computer somewhere... I have like 7500 pics saved.

9. fishtank

fishtank

This is a painting by Robin B posted in the art show today.

Attached Files: