Register now to get rid of these ads!

PICS to Appease Leadsledmerc!! A real hotrod build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kruzer63, Dec 16, 2006.

1. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

That thing looks KILLER!! Excellent work man! Everybody has already said it, but that pedal assembly RULES!! Put me in line for one when you start selling them!!:D

2. Elrod

Elrod

I was thinking the same thing! haha!

GREAT JOB!!

3. Kruzer63

Kruzer63

yes its a giant ( 7" ) 3M pad. Its specifically made to strip paint but not damage or grind away metal under the paint... and rust and it do not get along... rust will kill a pad fast. Its like a giant Scotchbrite pad and there is different grits you can get of coursness. Word to the wise, never let it snag on an edge or a drip rail or it will launch that pad a good 3 houses away hahaha

4. Cshabang

Cshabang

looks good man

5. pecker head

pecker head

COOL love the pedals , I'll be doing something similar after Chirstmas on my coupe .

6. Kruzer63

Kruzer63

Thanks,
    There seems to be enough interest i may have to see what time permits and make some pedal assemblies haha.. could help finance the project haha

7. that dash board is sweet.....

8. Since the first time i looked at this thread,i keep searching it out every couple of days.I can't get the vision of this hot rod out of my head,ITS JUST TOO COOL!!!!!! How do we get this into the tech archives?

9. Kruzer63

Kruzer63

Thanks man, I appreciate the compliments. That goes for everyone that has commented too, its always nice to hear what others think. It really gets a guy fired up to keep on thrashin on it.

10. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

I can't find a dam thing wrong with that car..........great look and sits just right. Some nice work there also...takes time, but it's worth it in the end.

Mark

11. JonnyRockets

JonnyRockets

Brent -

Man - I havn't had much time to get on the HAMB lately -

LOVE the way the cars coing - great work - and great little details. I love how you're adding so many personal touches, doing so much work yourself, and making this a unique ride. Can't wait till it's done - maybe if I'm lucky - I can have my first ride in a "pre 1932" rod? haha.

Keep it cool! and keep grinding!

Jon

12. skyrodder

skyrodder

Killer ride man, nice work

13. 53burb

53burb

Great looking ride. And doing it in them temperatures too. You must have brass balls! This looks like something that Ryan should put on the front page titled Wintertime assembly or some shit like that. Keep it going and you will have that at 'Paso in May!!!!!!!!!!!! KNUX!