Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Austin Bantam Altered

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by billyboy132, Apr 30, 2006.

1. billyboy132

billyboy132

Hey guys, Ive not posted on here for about a year!! My 1932 Austin Bantam Altered was not far off finished and a few of you took a fair interest in it even thought it is not entirely in the true spirit of the H.A.M.B. After some major setbacks over the last year the car is now literally weeks off completion. The body is just away havin some 'flake layed over the blue and all the artwork airbrushed. We have had to re-name the car 'Ragin' Cajun' as we have'nt found the owner of the original 'Between Heaven and Hell' who's blessing we wanted to use the name.

The news and photo gallery has been recently updated on our website which can be found at www.northernqtrracing.com .

Cheers guys.

2. Godzilla

Godzilla

Looking good! I just bought a 32 Austin roadster body....getting it delievered today. Seeing your car gives me some ideas for the chassis. I guess when one comes out of the pipe another has to enter the other end. Ron.

3. billyboy132

billyboy132

Hey guys, thought some of you might be interested in some up to date pictures of our bantam altered project. There are asoem proffessional pictures to follow soon from a photo shoot we were invited to a couple of weeks back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elliott Jones
    www.northernqtrracing.com

4. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

Bitch'n hot rod.

5. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

I'll try to post pictures of my Austin from the early days

Attached Files:

6. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

Are you a member of the wild bunch?

7. billyboy132

billyboy132

8. UK Comet

UK Comet

Lookin' Good!
    Are you gonna be running at Shakey for the Hot Rod Drags or Nostalgia Nats??
    Look forward to seeing it run!

9. billyboy132

billyboy132

yeh, we'll be down there for the hot rods and nostalgia's.

10. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

Dang, that's cool! I even think that Americana show looks fun. I might even consider movin to the UK! Now if only they'd let me bring my guns....

Keep the news coming. It's nice to see what's happening on other shores.

11. billyboy132

billyboy132

Americana is definately cool. there's everything you want too, classics, rods, trucks, and the best elvis i've ever seen or heard of bar the original himself!!

12. JRV

JRV
    from So Cal

I too am building a 32 Bantam...Hilborn injected alky BBC....it is a new-pop of my dads 1971 Mike Kase 32 Bantam A/A...The Silly Savage...I'll post some pics soon....