Register now to get rid of these ads!

Springfield ,MO guys I need a favor...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Roothawg, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Roothawg

Roothawg

I made a pretty big purchase on ebay and I have a physical address. Could you tell me if there are apts at this location. I haven't paid the guy yet but I am getting kinda nervous about this whole deal.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Verdana]630 E Madison[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Verdana]Springfield, MO 65806[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana]United States[/FONT]

2. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

I looked it up through Google, google earth and ask. com and they all say something about hampton place apartments. Hope this helps

3. voneyeball

voneyeball
    Alliance Vendor

umm, that's like 1/2 block off the campus of SMS... probably an apartment. 20,000 student body- not much but apartments or rental houses for blocks in any direction. I could have someone swing by maybe and check it out. Let me know.

4. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

I work in springfield, I will drive by on fri. and check.

5. John B

John B

From Yahoo maps, satellite photos. It looks like a apartment building to me.

6. Roothawg

Roothawg

I can't find anything on Hampton Place apartments. Maybe the name has changed?

7. Roothawg

Roothawg

8. HRags

HRags

It's only a few minutes from my house, I'll drive by in the morning

9. HRags

HRags

It is an apartment complex

10. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Did you buy a car? Maybe someone could confirm the Epayer has the item before the coin changes hands........I have helped guys out in the KC area a couple of times over the past couple of years from epay and the "power of the HAMB".

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

11. Why not send payment to the closest Hamber and he could check out the item before handing the payment over to the seller. Definitely safer that way....

12. Roothawg

Roothawg

Thanks guys. I am probably overcautious but I trust no man.....

I think we have a handle on it. We'll see.

13. Looks like I need to pay more attention. I thought I was the only Springfielder (Springfieldiean? Springfieldite?). Oh hell, how ‘bout Ice storm survivor. Dam storm sure killed my available $’s for the Hudson project!

…Looks like you have what you needed for now, but if you need any other assistance with the deal, let us “locals” know and we may be able to help out.