Register now to get rid of these ads!

what happens when a hotrodder gets ahold of a nice girl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DIRTYT, Jan 28, 2007.

1. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

So yesterday was my 6 year anniversary with my girlfreind Alex.
    I got to thinking how much i fucked her up in such a short period of time.;)

She now fights over the hamb with me when we get home. and she can tell ya the fireing order of a sbc in a heart beat. She used to be this nieve little punk rock chick from the ritzy part of town and now she is is living it up in the blue collar area with all the other white trash.:D

She didnt even know what a oil filter was back then and now she can school most guys who think they know something. Im so proud:D
    The best part of it all is she now refuses to have any kind of new car around here and gets upset when i dont have a old car to cruise in.

Kinda o/t i know but its funny what this hobby does to those around ya. So who else has transformed there significant other into a Car chick/guy?

Even though this may be a little o/t like i said its kinda fun to sit back and think about how many people you messed up with your sickness. im not going to get all Barry Maguiere on your ass's and start touching your knee but ya know what i mean.:eek: :D

Later
    Bryan

The master!;)
    [​IMG]

2. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

She's too good for you. You'd better marry her to keep the lifestyle you want to be acustomed to!

3. Chuck R

Chuck R

Now That's Hot!!chuck

4. eric

eric

Some guys have all the luck!!! my g/f complains about my exhaust being to noisy, no radio, no heater, she liked the bench seat more than the buckets, and i have no a/c. but the one thing she does like is the smell of my engine coming through the holes in the firewall!!!

5. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

SO TRUE. I am in the midst of transforming my LIL' SoCal surfer/snowboarder girl to THE DARKSIDE. ha She is in love with this local 1950 ford. I am loving every minute of this ha

6. beatnik

beatnik

You lucky bastard, you should of posted the pic of Alex doing the brakes on the Falcon.

7. LDNFAST

LDNFAST

no chicks transformed but this little guy is my son Ethan Danger Poirier and he loves to rejet his carbs.......

Attached Files:

8. Ramblux

Ramblux

My wife is all about the old iron. I was selling a newer F-150 to buy something else more my style, and she said, "You'd better not sell that truck. You need something to tow your projects around with."

So I said, "I was planning on getting a Falcon or Ranchero."

Her reply: "Oh, carry on then."

9. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

i was going to but she looks way hotter in that pic i posted:D

o ass crack:D

Attached Files:

10. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

She's a keeper for sure!!:cool:

Congrats to both of you on the Anniversary!!:)

11. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

then you marry her and have kids then you can start your own car club. ***** cool

12. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

you sir are a ruler. your kids middle name is Danger! thats so bad ass. better pull over and change the jets!

13. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

nice catch, my girl wants me to get my 54 done so she can drive it. one of her friends asked what pie cutting the hood was, and my girl beat me to the explanation. shes getting there. (today is actually our 1 year anniversary on dating)

14. First thing my wife said when reading your post over my shoulder...?

HEY! 1940 Plymouth!

hahaha She seen it before me.
    She's well known for being a "car girl", she knows more than many guys, drives anything like she stole it, and has no fear of speed.
    My buddy took her for a ride in a 10 second 500ci 1964 Fury and let it rip through the gears.
    She turned to him and said "Is that all it's got?"
    hahaha
    She was joking, but my buddy told her most guys woulda punched him in the head if he did that while they were in the car.

My Chickee is a nutball!

15. Degreaser

Degreaser

Sweet coin slot dirtyt! I have given up on ever transforming my wife. She just doesn't get it. She say's "why can't you go a whole day without getting dirty?" or "ooooh yuk, you smell like chemicals and gasoline" Good thing she's hot.

16. It's a small step, but Vanessa actually came with us when we picked up the Mustang, helped push it onto the trailer and all, and has been falling asleep reading the resto catalogs I've been leaving around... maybe someday she'll be up there like Alex.;) :rolleyes:

Congrats on the anniversary dude. Hope you guys have fun!

Jay

17. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Damn !!!! She have any sisters????????????????That look as hot as she does??

18. body damage

body damage

oh, teach me your ways of brainwashing....

I still have a couple of years of moulding to do but my chica grins every time we take a reflector off the road in the '61....and i think she is beginning to like the smell of burnt rubber:D

19. Been with my wife going on 26 years....picked her up in a 68 Chevelle.She hates cars,hates grease and sometimes hates me. Damn good thing she is fine or a would have swapped her for something else already.....

20. jdubbya

jdubbya

She could do better...:D

Congrats Bryan and Alex.

21. Kuzze

Kuzze

22. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

I can't believe you guys have found such kool ladies and have not tied the knot yet. Take a word of advice. If they are this way single they won't change if you get hitched. It just gets better. Take that to the bank from a guy that has had a car/biker girl at his side for 40+ years.
    the Dickster

23. Mrs Rocky is totally disinterested but she makes up for it in other ways...

Attached Files:

24. loggy

loggy

well i knew i was onto a good thing from the start..........'cos the 1st conversation i had with my girl was me asking her 'bout (vw type3)auto gearboxes for advice:D ..............3 years on now..........to be honest i never thought i'd end up with anyone cool,let alone think of getting married...........but now...........well,now is for living huh;)

gents,raise a glass for those fine ladies that fire us,occaisionally tire us:D but always inspire us......thanks ladies;) :)

25. Big Dad

Big Dad

I had one like that once ...

she got sick of my shit and found someone with time to do other things than hang around the garage ..

26. OLLIN

OLLIN

I once had a girlfriend that helped me sand a car to bare metal... that was pretty cool.

She cleaned-up pretty nice after too!

27. .......and here I thought I could here the wedding bells in the background.....:) She is a keeper for sure bro!

28. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

soon enough. We have been engaged for 4 years last thanksgiving. :D

29. tattooedup37

tattooedup37

My old lady ain't real good @ fixin' them but she can pose like no other!!!
    ohyeah.jpg