Register now to get rid of these ads!

peterbilt headlights

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by explodesmobile, Jan 28, 2007.

1. explodesmobile

explodesmobile
    from seattle

Has anyone ever ran peterbilt 359 dual quad headlight buckets on a rod?

2. gahi

gahi
    from Moab, UT

I thought about the singles, but they're expensive.

3. JSBriggs

JSBriggs
    from Auburn, CA

Ive been thinking about getting some for a couple years. Do you have a source for them? If they are reasonably priced, it might help me make up my mind.

-Jeff

4. They are exspensive. I was gunna get one for a bobber i was building. There is a restoration shop in CA that restores Peterbilt trucks only.

http://www.courtlandtruckworks.com/

You might be able to sourse a set of lights through them. Take a look at the trucks they have in the Gallery. They will blow your mind.

Also i think the History Channel is doing a special on the history of Peterbilt tonight. Check it out.

5. 5window

5window

Not quads,but I've got a set of the single headlight style lights with turnsignals on the top I am working on. Rims and Lenses,at least,are still available from Peterbilt dealers. My bickets will be painted,but a pretty close light sized for street rods is available from Bob Drake.

6. 53Chebby

53Chebby

7. explodesmobile

explodesmobile
    from seattle

The new stainless ones run about 400 dollars a piece from the dealer. ive been trying to find some old used ones but no luck.