Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ##yee Haa!! Friday Art Show!**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jeff Norwell, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cword

Cword

You know it's unbelievable when it makes a Calgary kid WANT to go to Hog Town...

Damn!

2. Von Franco

Von Franco

WoW man Brush cool stuff,but now your Jeff ?????? oh well I`ll just call you Jeffy PoP.........

3. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

Since others are posting some favorites. This is one of my favorite paintings. Posted it quite a while ago. Hope you dont mind.

.................[​IMG]

My name is B..... R......

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Random crap i made :)

hope not to big :)

5. A couple older ones from me too.. someday soon I'm going to make something new..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ALLISON

ALLISON

Dude, I really dig this stuff.

7. Coming from you that means a lot! Thanks!

8. mikes51

mikes51

Here is an old one I did. Like REALLY OLD. #2 pencil on manilla folder.

[​IMG]

9. ALLISON

ALLISON

here is a concept I did yeasterday, pretty simple but the customer didn't want to go to crazy with a woody
    [​IMG]

10. ALLISON

ALLISON

here is another one from this week, again a simple paint idea for a guys 60 chev
    [​IMG]

11. SilentMind415

SilentMind415
    from Stockton

I like the exhaust on that Woody Allison.

Nate, that RPU is my new Wallpaper, very cool sketches!

12. ALLISON

ALLISON

This one I did two weeks ago, its what my buddys Deuce should be when its complete. He just wanted a better idea of what all the parts he has would look like together and wanted to convince him to bob the frame at both ends.
    [​IMG]

13. Eddiesixem

Eddiesixem

beautiful work on this thread man, im no pro but heres some old stuff ....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ALLISON

ALLISON

This is from a few months ago but Its cool and i wanted to show it off. Its a bunch of my buddys (thee Inland Emperors) in Russ' Mantis Tee Tub done as a record jacket
    [​IMG]
    Hey and thanks guys for clueing me in on how to post big pictures. I'll be doing the friday art show that starts on wednesday lot more often now!

15. ALLISON

ALLISON

And, another one 'cause my other Buddy just had to have one also..Wait, I got those reversed, this one was first and is a rare drawing of this car with the top on it! If any of you know this car or want to do a piece of this car and would like a pic of it, my buddy has a growing collection of art with it... and is always looking for more. get ahold of me if your interested in doing one.
    [​IMG]

16. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Great stuff guys. Jeff your stuff is awesome as always. I got introduced to your artwork by Danny Kahn whom I believe met you once or twice. He used to write for some rags in the past. Keep up the good shit fellas.

17. ALLISON

ALLISON

this is older but i thought I would post it because I really dig posting big pics now that I know how to do it!
    [​IMG]

18. ALLISON

ALLISON

and I guess my last post for now will be a plug! This is a poster i did to sell at Billetproof this year. I have a few and others like it left, if you want one get a hold of me or check out my site at www.jeffallisondesign.com
    [​IMG]

19. zombie

zombie

brush, you are the man. allison, bad ass. nate, i love the sketches. cab, im gonna need one of them there skate'n sticks.

last week i posted a 58 chevy i did for the pizz. the post office destroyed it, so i had to re do it, so i changed the angle and side trim.

[​IMG]

20. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Well if were posting old stuff, some of my faves from the past.

Attached Files:

21. Slide

Slide

Since we're re-posting stuff, here's one I did for Dirty31 for the coupe he's building for a customer. (I also used it to try out Corel Painter since Brush... err... Jeff Norwell... was sayin' how much he digs that software.)

[​IMG]

I know this one ain't perfect (by a long shot!), but I dig the image and the car...

[​IMG]

22. Slide

Slide

nate, this one really talks to me...
    [​IMG]

zombie-- I love that 58. I enjoy seeing your work every week!

Allison-- great to see your work here!

23. zombie

zombie

here's an old sketch of bubble top buick from 03.

[​IMG]

24. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

So, last week I was working on a painting...it got picked up by the trash collector this morning. So I started a fresh one. I had intended to try and do a progression of the painting but my scanner went haywire for a time. Here was the starting sketch. Also the final product.

Zombie it kills me to think the other one was destroyed. Love your work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    8X10 Acrylic

BR

25. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Nate..I always love seeing your stuff...Nice work everyone...

26. Well if we are going to do "old" stuff,so be it.Most of this was done around 1963.Mostly pen and ink and occasionally paint.Don't laugh;I had a weird sense of humor.

Attached Files:

27. looks a touch like the ol' dream car of tha month in the new R&C..always have some killer work there bru...er Jeff

28. ALLISON

ALLISON

Now I'll probly get beat up for even posting this, let alone everyone knowing i drive this but..... This is something i just did, an idea for what i might do to my HONDA Element. I bought it so I could actually get to places across the country with out busting down and costing a fortune in fuel. First newer car I've ever owned and I gotta tell ya, I love the Dumb thing! Anyway, you other artist types might dig the sponser decals i'm gonna get made for it, and that roof unit, I'm building that out of two old surf boards I have (need something to carry all those Tee shirts in!). powder coated wheels 'cause I curbed the hell out of one, WRX scoop just 'cause I can! I might even re-emblem it as an Acura, ACURA se-X Machine

[​IMG]

29. grumper

grumper

Man, as always I am blown away by the talent and creativity that flows here. And Jeff you're right about John's car it is pretty freakin amazing, I wish I could go see it again this weekend.

grumper

30. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Hey Allison . You a charter member Of the Audel hater Club? Seems like lotsa members over your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.