Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T What cars you like?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dooce, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Dooce

Dooce

Just curious to see what types of cars people here on the H.A.M.B. are interested in, other than traditional rods and kustoms. Anyone into muscle cars? Any VW fanatics? Late model sports cars? Horse-drawn carriages? Corvettes? I am sure everyone doesn't devote all their time, money, and free time to H.A.M.B worthy vehichles. Show me what you got!

2. Your jokin',,,,right? HRP

3. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

wow.... you sure are asking for it... Just put Mustangs and Rat Rods in there and you'll have all the drama topics...

4. Don't forget the Donks!

Bryan

5. Buckle

Buckle

Uh-Oh.

6. Relay

Relay

Hot rods, customs, muscle cars, oval windowed VW's, Pre-runners, if it's got wheels... isn't stock and has some good style... chances are i like it.

7. Enginetuner

Enginetuner

These are pretty interesting...

Attached Files:

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

EVERYTHING built befor 1942, some things up to 1965, CRUSH the rest.

9. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

I like corn on the cob.

10. Relay

Relay

yeah that too... with mashed taters and gravy... oooh and milk.

11. Enginetuner

Enginetuner

gotta have the salt fer the corn

12. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

I like r32 nissan skylines, all out drag supras, land speed racing hondas, r33 nissan skylines, 67 chevelles, mopar muscle, hill climb all wheel drive 2 motor crazy shit, r34 nissan skylines and old cars.

13. ALLISON

ALLISON

thought I might post a few I like, that I'm sure no one else does. Well, maybe a few of them,

Attached Files:

14. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

i like Tonka trucks

15. I like Pro Street cars most, but I like MoPars, Jensen Interceptors, a few old musclecars from each manufacturer , and weird cool looking stuff.

16. BigBlockMopar

BigBlockMopar

Grenade Inspector
    Even I know not to fool around with those grenade-pins too much overhere...

17. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

If I listed ALL the cars I like......you wouldn't read it anyway, as it would be a VERY loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list....

18. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

LATELY I HAVE HAD THIS THING FOR OLD SUBURBANS...:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. 60,s muscle cars and any pre 70 rusted out hulk I find in my travels through the bush.....

20. All of the old and some of the new, most are domestic, imports are few. Cars that run and those that dont, also trucks and cool old boats! (said Sam I Am)

21. Ooooo yeah!! With lotsa hot sauce!!! Mmmmm-mmmm.

22. I like Citroëns. And I like Mercedes Diesels.
    And, apparently, I like giving my lawyer a LOT of money, so I'm still without a hot rod or motorcycle.

Unsolicited advice: Never, and I mean NEVER, date a woman without calling ALL the asylums to check that she has not been a resident. This alone could have saved me about ten years and at least $20K.

Cosmo

23. I think I dated her sister for a while last year. Sorry to hear about your troubles in the "ladies department", it's never a good time when that happens. I'd like to check out your Citroen some time. Sounds like a neat little car. You have a 2CV (is that right?), don't you?

24. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I like pre 67ish plain old cars. whitewalls and hubcaps. just clean original drive around cars. 65 falcon, 66 nova, 62 caddy, 61 dodge, to name a few I've had. all stock. original paint and black/yellow california plates are always a bonus.

6 or 8 cylinder, 2 doors, four doors... I don't care. it's all about a clean old car at a good price. drive it around for a while, then sell it and get another. make a little money on one, then lose a little on the next. I've had a shitload of old cars that haven't really cost me anything 'cept gas. I bet I've even made a profit if I could add it all up.

25. borntoolate

borntoolate

I like big-budget conventional semi-trucks with overdone chrome, long wheel bases with giant sleepers, straight exhaust and lit up like Vegas. I even saw one once with wide white walls.

26. anything with all wheel drive putting down 300+ to the wheels (my personal choice is a '91-'92 mitsubishi galant vr4)

27. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

What he said, but maybe push the cutoff up to about 1975. I've probably thought about everything once, from stuffing a 389 Pontiac into a mid-'90s Grand Am to Model T speedsters. I'm soon going to go the little hubcaps route on my '60s resto rod '68 Camaro and when I get out of law school I'm hoping to snag one of three things:

1) 1954 Chevrolet 210 2-door sedan
    2) '49-'54 Mopar 4-door sedan (probably the most unloved '50s cars ever)
    3) '67-'75 Dodge Dart or Plymouth Valiant 4-door sedan (think Hot Rod magazine's "Cheap Thrills" car)

-Dave

P.S. That's after I build my wife a resto-stock appearing '54 Corvette kit car to use as a daily.

28. Abomination

Abomination

Hey, if you're a VW guy and sell parts, PM me.

~Jason

29. McKee

McKee

I like late models with a full tank of gas and a warranty.

30. new sucks, i work on them but won't own them. the only import stuff is i like cheap 70's early 80's bikes and i mean cheap......