Register now to get rid of these ads!

UK HAMBers make yourselves known!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by UK Comet, Jan 14, 2007.

1. loggy

loggy

sounds very you dude:D you ever get that spray paint off your dog btw lol:D ........and where'd you pick up your A then?

wrong-un,your car is lovely mate,spent much time admiring it at the hayride.......

2. loggy

loggy

you chops n bobbers guys got some nice stuff too checked y'all out at wheels day i think it was........hey comet, you know dicky n von beatnik from the barons' speed shop?top couple:) n build some lovely bikes (the delinquent,zombie etc)....

3. The Wrong-Un

The Wrong-Un

Nutrocker - yes please, send it to [email protected]

Loggy - ta very much, glad you like it.

4. big jungle jim

big jungle jim

I'm still lurking about.........
    [​IMG]

I will get this one finished one day.....

[​IMG]

5. headsoff

headsoff
    from Ely UK

Headsoff reporting for duty...SAHHHHHHHHH!!

Attached Files:

6. nutrocker

nutrocker

can you check your email addy, I've just tried to send the pics and it says you don't exist.

I like 'puters!!

7. nutrocker

nutrocker

just sent the pics again and they haven't been bonced back yet, let me know if ya get them or not......

8. The Wrong-Un

The Wrong-Un

They've just come through but despite being jpegs they don't want to open, something about them being corrupt.

Headsoff - Why Headsoff? What's wrong with T-shirt?

9. japchris

japchris
    from England

Me and my collection - the neighbours love me!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Hi I'm here.

This is my project.
    may06 085.jpg

And the wife's
    hamb0107.jpg

11. UK Comet

UK Comet

Yeah, we know Dick & von Beatnik, Nutrocker has done some work for him and Dick has tuned one of Nutrockers bikes. Good people.
    Japchris, love the UFO 5 window!:cool:
    Big Jungle Jim, that Gasser Roadster is just MAD!:eek:
    KoppaK, I had an A65 sled once, known as 'the pig' I think. Never did anything with it & sold it on.:(
    Shitloads of cool cars here in UK HAMBland. Can't wait for the summer!

12. low52

low52

Well Guys Steve from West Sussex here.

Heres my 52 Chevy truck. I class this as a rolling project. The lattest off the road project a stock restored 28 model sport coupe. Its now in the workshop with the body off and the build up of the 8ba flathead as in the photo in mock up stage, 40 ford rear end, 40 ford brakes all round, 4 inch drop i beam, 39 3 speed top loader, f1 steering with 40 ford delux wheel etc etc. The little 27T is my son Graham's ride.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. The Wrong-Un

The Wrong-Un

Welcome aboard Low52.

Marco sent me a few snaps of the coupe being dismantled, among which was the body seperated from the chassis, looks like a nice base to start with. It's got the makings of a cool little hot rod, still I would say that wouldn't I?!

14. low52

low52

Thanks N I think this little A should turn out just fine with the trad mid to late 50's look / build
    Hope to have it back from Marco and Billy early April so I can complete the body and interior ready for the spring. One thing is for sure and that is its gona have some miles put on it this year as I dont think I will be able to tear myself away from behind the wheel !

15. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...

Whoa, there. The Sport Coupe is getting the 8? Wow, can't wait to see that. As Neil says, it looks cherry to start with. Good work!.

And yeah....Why Headsoff?

16. headsoff

headsoff
    from Ely UK

Nothing wrong with T_shirt mate, The Wrong-Un is a bit of a worry though.............See you at Addies

17. headsoff

headsoff
    from Ely UK

Its a long story, are you sitting comfortably?
    Many Mooneyes ago I had an Olds 442, heads came off for a freshen up and never went back on, then a Mustang, same. Then I got me a 70 GTO, yup, heads off in no time!I formed a bit of a pattern while I went through the Muscle car bit. I finaly shook it with the 63 Galaxie. I wrecked the 390 trying to keep up with Cathy in her T. Instead of taking the heads off I finaly saw the light and threw in a 460/C6, much better idea all round.
    The panel van is sound, and anyway, Marco wont let me tear it down. The Merc is rattling a bit though............

18. Can't tear it down - you'll be needing it in May...
    Probably.

19. You may need to take the Heads off :D

20. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Now that's some funny shit there - I don't care who you are! ;)

21. loggy

loggy

Hey Spence,who did you go to for the bag kit for your edsel,n how easy to fit/expensive was it? cheers dude.......

22. Jim, that things NUTS!!!!

:D :eek: :D

23. Koops

Koops

Koops here, up on Teesside. Been busy learning to weld an' findin' a job after passin' me degree. Next job: finish that 'T' o' mine! :D

24. 2tall

2tall

I'm here too.

Been too busy painting stuff to finish building anything though!

25. v8spence

v8spence

Loggy,
    Got the bags from Rayvern, made up all my own brackets (with help from taildragger) and then followed the instructions...
    Would NEVER do it that way again, come and find me and see how I am doing the Buick, alot better ride and more responsive..
    http://www.forest-kustoms.co.uk/53buick/suspension/buickbags.wmv
    that is just t he rear, I am re-doing the whole chassis at the moment and fitting new bags on the front too.