Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tennessee HAMBer's roll call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by v8_ranch, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TINGLER

TINGLER

That was like 4 years ago at least.

Wow, time flies when you're painting T-shirts. :D

2. RPM

RPM

Kodak, TN here in Sevier county 20 miles east of Knoxville

3. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Hey!,as they say..Yes Tennessee is the next So.Cal. How about you guys showing up at Shane's Ribs,in the Kroger shopping center at Highway 31,and Mack Hatcher ,just as you enter Franklin TN...??? I'm working on JimBob(owner) for a Friday night Cruise,possibly Sat. nights also in the weeks to come.. starts at 5pm.. Thanks...Sparky Poor Boys CC,TN.:D:D:D

4. k9racer

k9racer

Old bufford had a hell of a hand shake. very firm. He was a big guy I am 6 ft 1 and he stood well over me. He noticed my shirt logo and asked if I had any in my truck? I asked if he really shot the woman between the eyes. His answer was "a tool and die maker could not have got it any more dead center". The track owner Howard Bentley got him to come to the races and sign autos for 4 hundred dollars. He had the largest turn out of the year that night. Its funny how you can rember certain things after 33 years but that night I started in the 12 position and won the race on the last lap. I sure wanted my picture taken with ole Buffford.....Bobby..

5. ratrodford

ratrodford

i really like that shirt bobby......wish you still had it......

6. Zeke

Zeke

I'm in Clarksville. I hope to meet a few of ya'll when I get back from Iraq. Planning on having a BBQ with some of the troops during leave. HAMBers will be welcome.

Zeke

7. tonydamnread

tonydamnread
    from Nashville

East Nashville! But I grew up 30 minutes west of Nashville in Kingston Springs. I gotta disagree with TN being the next SoCal. From what i've seen of the pics of cruises and whatnot from there, we gotta long way to go. Either that, or I'm missing out on something. The cruise in Mboro wasn't what I hoped for, but I only been once cause it's hard for me to get out there. The Franklin one I've heard gets pretty big, but I hadn't seen that happen in awhile. I used to go to the Bellevue one every now and then when I had my Chevelle with dad and cousins, but it never got more than about 40-50 cars at best.

and yeah, Nashville is fucking hot. I've lived here all my life and I still ain't used to it.

8. 40mopar

40mopar
    from Nashvegas

west nashville, is my home.

9. Kingston Springs?!? Shee-it...... My family OWNED White Bluff back, oh, about 150 years ago :D(no shit)
    Small world, huh....

10. pancake

pancake

Im in nashville, about 10 blocks from the fair grounds, so i better see all of you there.

pancake

11. hotrodsbyray

hotrodsbyray
    from Tennessee

rowdy's town - cookeville. now if i could just get that stupid truck together and on the road!

12. johnegoins

johnegoins

kingsport. next to reedy creek

13. I'm about 80 miles North West of the Interstate bridges at Memphis. I was in Tennessee once. I'd go back but here are some unpaid ticket and warrant problems.

14. ditz

ditz

I am in Columbia too, which is middle TN. Born a Yank but this is my south.

15. Gnashty1

Gnashty1

Got some land on the Powell river arm of Norris lake in Claiborne county (Speedwell mailing). Wish I was there now...

16. hemifan

hemifan

Knoxville. Any old hemi nuts 'round here?

17. RUSTEE 57 GMC

RUSTEE 57 GMC
    from Tennessee

[​IMG]

Hey Ya'll,
    Me and the Grandson are right here in Athens. Right between Chattanooga and Knoxville. We are having a GREAT time catch'in Snakes and Ticks. But for some reason, people start runn'in when they here Banjo Music. And the creek is a good 2 miles away. What's up with that???

18. chilimac

chilimac

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm in Maryville.Maybe we can all get together sometime.

19. jobob

jobob

Hi Jobob here in or near Jonesborough . Why buy it if you can make it

20. didgeytrucker

didgeytrucker

Been here a while but I've been on other boards. But I'm back. I live in Greenbrier, just north of Ridgetop, just north of Goodlettsville, just north of Madison, just north of Nashville. It's all one big long road.

I'll be around the swap meet Sunday.

Tracy

21. hemi62valiant

hemi62valiant

I realize this is an old thread but I live in Claiborne County , Tn (New Tazewell), I love old hemi's and wanted to say howdy.

22. tenman76

tenman76

Nashville here hoping some to meet some more hambers friday at frost wheels. Still picking up parts for my 28 coupe

23. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

Don't know how I missed this thread either. I live in Camden that's East of some of you and West of most of you!

Actually 90 miles West of Nash and 130 East of Memphis. Tennessee River and Kentucky Lake area.

48 Poncho

Attached Files:

24. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm not local (I should be considered local for as much time as I spend there) but I know exactly what your talking about. One of these days I'm going to check it out.

I hear Frosty Wheels is the place to be this weekend if your anywhere in the mid-central area. SLIGHT chance a purple convert might be showing IF some stuff gets put back on in time. In any event you guys should all go to help support a PoorBoy and the show.

25. wild32hotrod

wild32hotrod

I'm here in Maryville sounds like they are a few of us here in BIG VOL country

26. Asphalt Outlaw Hero

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
    from Dixie

I'm south of Nashvegas.I hope to be @ Frosty wheels this weekend.

27. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

28. HippyTN

HippyTN
    from Decatur Tn

Decatur here, its between knoxville and chattanooga

29. JDG

JDG

Tullahoma and sometimes Dunlap on the weekends

30. injunjoes

injunjoes

didnt realize this thread was goin on im located in Brownsville Tn and Martin Tn when school is in session. yea i know u dont have to say anything :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.