Register now to get rid of these ads!

55 ford line drawings/sketches?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55kustomline, Jan 12, 2007.

1. 55kustomline

55kustomline

ladies and gents

i need some help trying to find some sort of line drawing for a 55 ford.
    a friend and myself are going to lay out some scallops on my car and wantd something so we could compare different layouts.

i dont know if someone has something i can use or if there might be a website with this sort of thing it would be appreciated

thanks

EDIT: this doesnt have to be anyhting fancy at all. fairly crude works just fine. i just want to get the general lines of the car if that makes sense...

2. 55kustomline

55kustomline

3. HotRod55

HotRod55
    from Omaha,NE

I have PICS of my 55 Ford in various states, I also have a sketch my friend did, but its a stylized version that wont meet your needs. I can post any pics you want or email them to you, just let me know.

Scott

4. Try a picture of a side shot and let the photo choppers at it.

5. http://www.the-blueprints.com/index.php?blueprints/cars/chevrolet/

I can't seem to attach this link the right way, will figure out later but this was helpful to me a little. I could not enlarge the image without making it fuzzy so to return the favor if you can figure it out send me the know how and it would be greatly appreciated!!Good luck.

6. 55kustomline

55kustomline

that was EXACTLY what i was looking for. fortunately the one i needed was already sized pretty large. the only suggestion i coud make is to enlarge the photo as large as you can where you are still able to make it out, trace the lines and then resize the traced image with a photocopier or something.

thanks for that link!

7. fiftyfiveford

fiftyfiveford

would this help you out?

Attached Files:

8. cornbinder52

cornbinder52
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My wife is an industrial designer and she said that if you print the image as large as it is clear or just the size it is, then have the image scanned at a higher resolution that you want it printed, you can inlarge it without making it fuzzy. Try a kinkos or something like that. THat is how the professionals do it.