Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just moved to Boca Raton, where are the shows?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nubz69, Jan 12, 2007.

1. nubz69

nubz69

I have no idea where the places to go and the car shows are here. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2. Duck

Duck
    from Pasco, WA

3. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

There's nothing in Boca Raton except for old people in Lincoln Continentals.
    There are a few fat, bald guys who call themselves the Salvegerz down in the WPB area, they're kinda scary though. I think they have a website or myspace.

4. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Well, I wish somebody could also tell me as I've been wintering in Boca for the past several years (staying with my daughter in her huge house). As far as I can tell, there ain't squat doing in the car scene unless it has something to do with high-priced German, Italian or British cars. This place is crawling with them. I NEED help here as well as you do nubz69. PM me and maybe we can get together and commisserate.

One thing that may be going on is there used to be a Saturday night cruise over in Fort Lauderdale at a place called the Tower Shops. I need to get more info to see if it still going on. Anyone know?

5. twochops

twochops

Buy a copy of Mike Kelly's Cruise News------the best source for
    upcoming Florida event listings.
    TwoChops

6. THEKID49

THEKID49

Not much going on in Boca. Most of the shows are up in wast palm and down south. The tower shops still meets on Fri nites in Ft. Lauderdale. There is a pretty good show on Fri nites in west palm on the corner od 441 and Southern Blvd at Rip's Tiki Hut. Lots of cars.