Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen 1935 Pick-up Stolen

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dawn, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Dawn

Dawn

News clip from www.HotRodHotline.com

Stolen DEC 29th

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]Our family heirloom 1935 Ford Truck was stolen from my mother’s farm on or about December 29, 2006. It was off of Highway 20-26 between Notus and Caldwell, Idaho. The culprits vandalized a fence in order to get the truck out of the barn where it rested for many years after many work years as a farm truck. $3000 REWARD [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]UPDATE: Robert got a call on Jan 5 from a HRHL visitor who saw this truck on the back of a car hauler on Interstate 70 headed East into Illinois. The caller was going the opposite way on the Interstate so he could not get any details on the hauler. If you are in this area of the country be on the lookout .... If you have any information please call the owners Robert 208-468-0628 or 869-4379 or Don 989-1100 They would really appreciate your help with this ! [/FONT]

2. Roothawg

Roothawg

That sucks. I'll watch ebay. I have a 36 Ford pickup so I am always watching.

3. OldSchoolObee

OldSchoolObee

C'mon guys find the rotten bastard that did this.... damn scumbags...:mad:

4. Broman

Broman
    from an Island

Wierd that it would be stolen from New Hampshire and be headed East in Illinois....hhmmm, wonder whats going on. Must have already found a buyer.

Not completely out of my jurisdiction - I'll definately keep my eyes peeled....I need 34 parts, so this does me no good. :) JJ of course.

That looks about like the truck Plowboy started with when he built the Space Truck. Too bad you didn't have someplace better to store it than out in a field - too tempting for a thief when you make it that easy. Especially when it looks neglected......the mindset being - If you don't do something with it then I will.

Sorry for the loss.

5. husker

husker

I believe it was stolen from Idaho.

6. 55kustomline

55kustomline

there are just way too many threads started of people getting their shit stolen. and these are just the ones the HAMBers hear about. it sickens me

7. RacerRick

RacerRick

Everyone should remember threads like this when they find some old car out in a field or woods and "rescue" it. If you don't have permission to take it, you are stealing it!

8. beyondhelp

beyondhelp

Bump with some clarification so this thread can stay on track.

Hopefully it's not gone forever.

9. Broman

Broman
    from an Island

Ahh crap - I see that now....I was reading her own info.....

Well, looks like he's running then.

Surely to a safeplace where it will be hacked apart. Better keep your eyes open guys - it's past these parts by now....