Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another FNG in Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dwight in Ft. Worth, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Been ghosting the board for a while now an decided I better introduce myself.....I'm Dwight.

Been into old cars since before I could drive, First car(at 15) was a 66 mustang coupe. Cut my teeth on that one with Dad's help and direction, and proud to say still have the car and probably always will. had several cars along the way(82 mustang race car, 67 Plymouth belvedere sedan, SEVERAL Dodge Power Wagons and now the 27T RPU). After doing the PowerWagon thing for the last 7 years I got to missing the asphalt and decided I wanted a rod. Never could stand the cookie cutter, cotton candy colored, chrome covered, diaper rubbed trailer queens at the shows so I guess I at the righ place.

Will be looking for alot of pointers and advise along the way and hope to get it here. By the way, I do all my own work and farm nothing out unless I dont have the machinery(metal brake, mill work, lathe, etc). Dad and my uncle are both old car guys and have thier own projects now(Dad has a 55 Pontiac Star Chief and my uncle has a 29 Model A).

A [​IMG]few pics of my stuff

2. Dirty2

Dirty2

Welcome from Zip City !!!!

3. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Welcome Dwight, Nice Power Wagon. From One More Fng Rafa.

4. peckerhead

peckerhead

welcome...from another ft worth inhabitant....nice stuff...

5. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Welcome from Austin, TX. How many power wagons do you have?

What are your plans for the RPU?

JOYO

6. I'm down to four Power Wagons at this point(my 49 Fargo with a 318, the trailtruck-v8 auto ps power disc brakes lockers etc., my wife's WC52 and a 46 wrecker that I have not decided what to do with yet).

As for the RPU project, something along these lines with a little Dodge 315 hemi I bought last month and wire wheels.

you can also check out my imageevent to see all my junk and then some.....http://ImageEvent.com/dbanks...viewer beware.

[​IMG]

7. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

welcome dude! Im new to. that is s cool rod in that picture. wanna see more.

8. skumbag

skumbag

welcome! that rpu looks like it's gonna turn out nice. what part of ft. worth you from?

matt

9. I'm on the south side... Crowley to be exact. What part of "Cowtown" you in? The pic is of my motor for the RPU.

Dwight

[​IMG]

10. skumbag

skumbag

i'm over on the s. side also... over off hulen

matt

11. Welcome Dwight, I dig those Power Wagons.