Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello Real Hot Rodders

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by WoooDaaaa, Dec 15, 2006.

1. WoooDaaaa

WoooDaaaa

I've been looking at this site for some time because it covers the life I have been living for the last 50 years. Don't know why I have'nt joined yall before now but here I am. I am 63 years old and started working on cars when I was 13. The first cars I had were a 1932 Austin roadster and a 1935 Austin coupe. Of course I ran the roadster without fenders and hood side pannels. All the parents in the neighborhood thought I was a crazy hot rodder at the age of 14 :D . I still have these cars! From there I got into 1940 fords and still have a 40 coupe with a Nailhead Buick and 4 speed. My every day driver for along time was a 1934 ford c-dan with a 301 sbc and still have that car. One project I am ancious the get back on is a 29 coupe on 32 rails with a 48 merc flathead. At present I have about 13 project cars in the shop and love every one of them!!! I am retired and speend all day every day in he shop. I will definitely be at the HAMB drags this comming August and hope to meet some of yall there and see your real hot rods. WoooooooooooDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2. Sutton

Sutton
    from BTR

Welcome to the HAMB...we need more BR Hambers

3. Assdragger

Assdragger

Welcome, sounds like you have some nice toy`s!

Any pic`s?

4. david4991

david4991
    from Louisiana

Welcome.
    I'm from Denham Springs.

5. k9racer

k9racer

Welcome from alabama.. last time I was in BR I visited LSD.. I love to explane that one...... Bobby..

6. ManiacT

ManiacT

Hey Woodaaa,
    Nice to know you plan to do the model a but you better get that sbc truck going first.
    Know what you mean about working on the cars for a long time. I had to stop and that was a big mistake.
    I now follow my dream and hope to do so until I turn into rust myself.
    Remember it's better to be a tooler than an ugger !!!
    MaNiAcT....

7. Creature13

Creature13

Welcome... Happy New Year!

8. Bassfire

Bassfire
    from Mart, Tx.

Wecome to the HAMB

9. WoooDaaaa

WoooDaaaa

Bobby, I know what ya mean...my wife works part time at LSD. When someone asks where she is, I say she is at LSD yelling at the kids! :rolleyes:

10. WoooDaaaa

WoooDaaaa

I'm glad to hear that! What do you need the 94/97's for?

11. WoooDaaaa

WoooDaaaa

Never mind all that crap...you just keep chewing on that T-bone.

12. The37Kid

The37Kid

Welcome to the HAMB, sounds like you'll fit in nicely. There is an Austin a Pennsylvania member has that should be out this year. Best wishes, Bob

13. WoooDaaaa

WoooDaaaa

Hey Bob, we went to Butler, Pa. this past year for the 75th aniversary of the Austin. Most Austins I have ever seen! The Austin/Bantams were built in Butler. Part of the original factory is still there. There was a guy down here that raced a Bantam coupe with a blown olds engine for many years...awesome:eek: . Hey, is that a 37 Harley ..flathead or knuckle in your avatar? Can't see the picture very well...I have a 32 VL.
    Later, Robert