Register now to get rid of these ads!

2007 Hotrod-a-rama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tri-Deuce-Dicky, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Any body know the status of the 2007 hotrod-a-rama in Tacoma WA. I got on the website today and sent an e-mail, but got it returned because of a bad e-mail address or something? I know Dale went south to Arizona. Are the Mischief Makers going to carry on with the show?

2. a/fxcomet

a/fxcomet
    from Eugene, OR

3. gasser52

gasser52
    BANNED

oh there will be HRAR 07!!

4. vein

vein

that show is by far the best! lots of good times and hopefully plenty more.

5. I have heard yes, there will be, but I guess we'll keep our fingers crossed. That is the only show anywere near here that is worth a shit!

6. GooGooMuck

GooGooMuck
    from Tacoma, WA

I've had several conversations with Dale and Lee about the fate of 'Rama. The show will not die, the rest of the Mischif Makers will keep it going. "Mr. Curbspeed" is sure to post some insight on the subject soon enough. That's if the debts from his Taiwanese she-male hooker addiction have not forced the sale of his computer.

7. Jimmy

Jimmy

The Sixth Annual HOTROD-A-RAMA will be held on the weekend of August 3-4, 2007.

Dale's off to Tucson but the rest of the Mischeif Makers are carrying on with the show.

Here's a photo from 2006. It was amazing to hear this thing coming down the street.

Attached Files:

8. Greetings from Tucson fella's! The 6th Annual HOTROD-A-RAMA will take place on the first weekend in August as stated above. I have turned the reins over to the rest of the guys in the Mischief Makers Car Club. I enjoyed running things for the 5 years I did it and I hope the folks that attended it enjoyed it as well. It was time for me to take a new direction in life with my divorce and move to Arizona. I am in the process of getting my new shop setup and will be back to building cars as soon as I can. I have to get my Model A up and running again as I lost the motor in it on my trip to Tucson after the Hotrod Reunion. After that I will be building my 40 Ford sedan delivery.
    One of the guys in the MM's is supppsed to update the website but I have not heard when that will be. I will post a note on here when it is up and running. I will post pics of my new shop as I get farther along. Dale

9. LUSK

LUSK

I need posters from the past shows! Anyone have any?

10. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

Yes the hotrod-a-rama is a go fo this year. AUGUST 3RD & 4TH. All of the bands have been confirmed and booked for the show. The main headliner this year looks to be Wayne "train" Hancock. Everything should come off without a hitch. We will ask people to print the Pre-registration sheets off from thier computers this year. If you know some one that wants to Pre- register and does not have a computer, have them call the event phone number and one will be sent out to them. This info should be on the website in a few days. If there are any other questions the event Phone number is 253-845-9299. All messages will be returned. The next item is that everybody needs to give Dale shit if he does not make it up for the show this year. Thanks Guys.
    Steve Glucoft
    Amocat Speed Emporium