Register now to get rid of these ads!

someone ran into my Hudson!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tetanus Shot, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

what is wrong with people these days?
    someone ran into my Hudson sometime last night or early this morning :mad: no note, no nothing. just a torn up car cover and damage to the rear drivers side quarter. its a residential neighborhood and i have an idea of who did it but theres no way to prove it. this isnt the first time something like this has happend either., happend a couple of years ago to my 53 ford. i feel like theres no honesty left in this world.

just had to vent alittle, i guess it could have been alot worse.

Norm if you read this let me know when i can bring the Hudson to your place so we can do the bodywork on it and paint it.

Attached Files:

2. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Whatta cocksucker. Had a car that got hit same spot 2x in 2 weeks, and the 2nd time was AFTER $2k of bodywork had just been done to fix the 1st time.

Although that's not nearly as bad as a former friend of mine. I have a 48 Frazer and the body is in pretty good shape. The former friend hit the passenger's quarter panel with his truck, I saw him do it. When confronted about it approximately .0000001 seconds after he did it, he denied it! I pointed out the fresh dent in my Frazer's body, bout the same spot where yours is. I showed him the paint transfer off the Frazer on his truck's bumper. Dent matched his bumper height and shape.

He got his, or should I say I gave him his. His truck magically got dents in it. I have no idea where they came from *cough*:rolleyes: *cough*, and I denied creating them to his face.

3. 53burb

53burb

Do a little p.i. work Size it up to whose car that may back out across from yer place. See if any damage to theirs. It looks like it was all bumper work to me from the other car. I would confront the person ya think that may have done it to let thm know that you are going to find out. Put the pressure on, I would. KNUX!

4. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

How many HAMBers listen to DOWN?

I would be out there with a tape measure, a camera and a loaded .45. That way you get proof and a confession. And the restraining order works both ways!

5. 53burb

53burb

I had the neighbour were I used to live force me to call the cops after I was being kool with her. I called her bluff and 10 min later, they were there. They heard my side of the story, went to hear hers, came back with their eyes rolling in the back of their heads in dis-belief. Her story kept changing. They matched her license plate bolts to the inditations to my back bumper. Mind you this is my '91 Camry, not a classic but still. Turns out she didn't like me or anyone else parking in front of her house on the public street. She was trying to prove a point to me. I no longer live there thank god or I would have 'caused her alot of headaches. I didn't due to the respect of my landlord. I feel better now. Take pics of the suspected party' car. KNUX!

6. 53burb

53burb

7. the world is full, of inconsiderate assholes,sorry to hear shit like that,i park far far away from every thing when i drive my truck for that reason! piss my wife off,but hey she doesnt have to fix it when some else messes it up!

8. LOCO_LOUIE

LOCO_LOUIE
    from Ontario,Ca

That sucks it could have been alot worst.

9. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Tetanus That SUCKS! It's not like they couldn't see your car, it's a mile long fer chrisakes. Hopefully when they sober up, they'll fes up.

10. Ramblur

Ramblur

Damn,thatsucks! Just got back from a short cruise in my Hudson
    and see this. On the bright side,it could always be worse. Looks
    like the filler neck box will hinder the access to the backside of the
    quarter,but repairable nonetheless. Hope you find the spineless
    bastard thats responsible.

11. candy53

candy53

Maybe this will make you feel better....Some dip shit jumped the center divider and t-boned my little brother. This is only a few months after his ride was done.:mad:

Attached Files:

12. Splinter

Splinter

Sorry to hear about it. People, in general, suck: They think they have anonymity and autonomy in numbers. Good luck on the repairs, Homie.

13. candy53

candy53

Turns out the guy who hit my brother had no insurance, and NO LICENCE! He shouldn't have been driving in the first place. He owns nothing and the worst we could do is put a judgment on his record. Oh well, good luck trying to get credit for the rest of your life.:mad:

14. Woogeroo

Woogeroo
    from USA

bastards.

break out the video camera... keep a look out on the street, it is likely a neighboor or a regular vistor to a neighboor.

"I would be out there with a tape measure, a camera and a loaded .45. That way you get proof and a confession. And the restraining order works both ways!" - 53Sled

Hahaha - hiliraious! That is the quote of the week.

-W

15. Avg.Joe

Avg.Joe

That's lame, and the neighbors didn't hear crap I bet. Or have the balls to point the finger at who did it.

16. Sonofabitch...sorry to hear about (and see) the damage. Cruise the hood...something that did that kind of damage to your ride had to leave traces on theirs. Call the police and file the incident report...this hsit is almost ALWAYS a neighbor who's too chicken shit to say anything but will cave when confronted...oh, that's your car?"

17. candy53

candy53

Looks like the culprit is driving a white car from the paint left on your ride.

18. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

That fucking sucks, I'm parking on the street as well, I'm always praying nobody is going to hit my car.
    But since that pin-up girl dented the hood with her high heels and this dent happened, it gives you a good reason to repaint the Hudson.

19. Sorry to see your car got hit.That sucks ass.... You say it was on the street with a car cover? Add something reflective to the cover. I had a friend who’s car got hit on the street with one of those light gray covers on it .It was a cold, dark, and misty morning and the lady that hit it said it just blended in with the fog.

I know its a little late to bring this up now but thought it could not hurt for the future...

good luck

20. Tetanus Shot

Tetanus Shot

well actually she didnt dent my hood at all, scratched the primer alittle bit though.

what really sux is that i think someone ran over the rear bumper with a tire, at least thats what it looks like happend, theres tire marks on the car cover and there was no paint from a bumper. my neighbor that i parked next to drives a big lifted van so im pretty sure it was him, my only hope is if there is paint from my car on one of his rims. hopefully the person who did it will be overcome with guilt and confess but i highly doubt anything like that will happen.

although i know it could have been alot worse it still sucks. im not sure if its the damage im angry about or the fact that the chicken shit didnt even leave a note. on the bright side my gas door isnt messed up so thats good at least.

21. Yikes Tetanus...that sucks. Luckily it looks like it is just the QP, and can be unbolted and worked out. Hell, that one might even be able to be worked out from inside the trunk.

Hope it works out for you.

22. If you really think it's him,maybe you need a little midnight intervention. I'll come over and say I saw him do it and see if he gives in. I can be a little intimadating.

23. MotorBike Mike

MotorBike Mike

I'll go down there with bob also we'll get you your "confession" and some cash....

Mike

24. Got it...bring it up and we'll bang it out!

Piece of cake :)