Register now to get rid of these ads!

1916 Buick roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by coupeman36, Dec 25, 2006.

1. coupeman36

coupeman36

Merry Christmas everybody!
    I am pretty much finished with my '36 coupe (if somebody will post some pics for me I will send some) and am about ready to start on my next 2 projects. I am building an exact replica of a '55 Chevy convert that my Dad had in the late 50's (dechromed, louvered, lowered, conny kit etc....) to surprise him with on his birthday this summer, and I have the rear half of a 1916 Buick roadster.
    I teach custom sheet metal fab for a living and have the tools needed to fab the cowl and doors, but I need patterns for them.
    If anybody has a cowl and doors that would be willing to trace the door shape and the firewall shape I would be forever grateful.
    Thanks very much!

2. Sorry I missed your intro.
    A very belated welcome.
    I can't help on the patterns but I would like to invite you over to the swap meet we have every month so we can talk metal.

3. coupeman36

coupeman36

Hey Stevie G, when and where do you have the meet, swap that is!

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I have a 22-23 Buick Roadster as does HotRodDrummer. It doesn't look like that'll help though. The '16 looks a little different. But it's good to see another Buick coming together...

5. stressed_out

stressed_out
    from Omaha

I've got a cowl off a '20 buick touring car. Don't know if it's the same, but if you find it is, I'd be cool with taking some measurements/pics...