Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T stuff to do to a guy on last day of work

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lucky77, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Lucky77

Lucky77

A close friend and co-worker of mine is retireing on Christmas eve night. I'm trying to come up with a few pranks to pull on this poor fella after 39 years of service. He's already been taped to a chair and placed under a safety shower with a "pull handle" sign around his neck. I want to come up with something better and I know there are some evil minds lurking on this site. So help me out, lets send this guy off with a bang. I work in a plant where we make lots of plastic film so keep that in mind too.:D

2. Freq2002

Freq2002

Oh man, the best one I know of you almost had down. We'll get someone, tape them to a chair, put them under the shower, then lift thier legs and tie them to the pull handle. As long as they can hold em up, they stay dry,... The smart ones get it over with & scoot out of the way. :D
    Another good taped to the chair one was lettin the ladies at work have at this poor sap in the chair with thier makeup, then wheeling him out by the parking lot with a sign that said "honk if you like boys". It was cruel, but damned funny.

We've done things like gluing everything on the desk TO the desk. Better yet was arranging everything on the desk in the exact same manner it was left, but glued to the wall next to the desk.

However, one of my alltime favorites, does this guy have an office? And do you have an air hose that can reach his door?
    Ya need a hose with blast nozzle on it, a sheet of paper, & a can of baby powder. Dump powder on the paper, slide it under the door, and blast it while holding the paper. Repeat as needed. Poor sap comes into work and it looks like a flippin winter wonderland in his office, everything is white and the door is still locked.

Then again, seein where you work, could always wrap up every item in his office/workspace in plastic.

3. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Let him retire with respect and dignity. Not real exciting but the right thing to do.

4. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Gee Brett ..... your no fun:D :D

5. Lucky77

Lucky77

I'm not talking anything horrific or humiliating here. This guy is like my second dad. Just something funny for him to remember the whole shift by, not just me. LuckysGal and I go up to his cabin and go boating with him and his wife, I don't want to jeopardize that.

6. Stripper... Your choice of sex.

7. geemann51

geemann51

take him out for a beer?

8. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

Wrap his car in the plastic film.....:D

9. phat rat

phat rat

I'm with Levis. When I retired everyone thought my last day was going to be on Tues. but I left on the Fri. before, didn't even tell the boss it was my last day. I left early not because of stunts but because I didn't want a fuss and there were only 3 people I'd worked with more than 6-9 months and I'd been there 43 years

10. I agree. Let him retire with the respect he has earned. He's probably terrified about even showing up for his last week. After 39 years, he deserves peace of mind. You should be ashamed of yourself.

One week later, after he's dropped his guard, and is blissfully unaware, THEN you wrap his car in plastic. Preferably right before he's going to go out for New Years' Eve. :D

I was gonna suggest wrapping his house, or at least the doors...but then I thought about the possibility of a fire & no way to get out.

There's always the ol' "jack up the back wheels of the car so they're barely off the ground" trick, or removing his driveshaft.

11. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

Wrap the car in plastic. I was driving thru the Wallyworld parking lot once and saw a jeep CJ that must have been wrapped with a whole roll of that srink wrap film they use to pallett stuff, over, around and under, funny stuff

12. Brad S.

Brad S.

There you go. :D

13. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

BINGO ....
    I did basically the same thing.
    I served my time ... and I just wanted to go home in peace.
    I snuck off 2 hours early ... the last day ... What where they going to do ???
    Fire me ?
    :) :D ;)

14. bigdude

bigdude
    from mich

Put a sign on the other side of his car like" Honk if your horney" or something like that. I stuck a "I'm gay" sign on my bosses car once.

15. phat rat

phat rat

I'd been there 43 years and enough was enough

16. JamesG

JamesG

Jack his car up and put blocks uinder it so that it won't go anywere, but looks like its still on the ground.

Hey, or, you could do the prank from American Graffiti where you chain his rear axle to a pole and he yanks it out from under the car when he drives off...................................................

Better yet, just let him retire.

17. rodknocker

rodknocker

i always liked running a jumper wire from the brake switch to the horn wire, so when he hits his brakes the horn blows

18. Lucky77

Lucky77

Boy, the H.A.M.B is a little more "kinder and gentler" than I thought:D I think we(the whole shift) are just going to keep him paranoid all night. Both ladies have cans of whip cream, a few guys will be walking around with duct tape and rope. Just keep him guessing. My graphic artist girlfriend is making a 6'X8' print of this guy's face from his I.D. badge. I'm coming in early, hopping on a scissor lift and placing it somewhere prominant in the building. He'll get a kick out of that. For the record, he is a joker too. He hit me in the nuts with a chunk of conduit and the handle to his scissors recently. Got me with a snowball, etc. It's all in fun. So I guess I'll listen to all you old timers and let him off the hook. Hope they're this kind to me when I'm outta here in thirty years:eek:

19. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

Where i work the only guys (and gals) that have practical jokes played on 'em are the ones that folks like. No body bothers with the jerks. We once had a guy, who was a volenteer fire fighter, we took his bicycle that he rode to work and turned it into a fire truck, ladder racks, hoses, an ax, lights, etc. He tried to act mad but finally had to laugh about it. Even the hard guy Harley riders laugh when they call you an asshole for putting the drip pan under their bike.... fill a guys blow gun airline with water....I hope I can retire before our shop gets completely shipped to Mexico, i have over thirty years there now, and i hope if I do get to retire someone thinks enogh of me to play some little joke on me.

20. phat rat

phat rat

Blow gun with water? Handcream or powdered graphite work real fine for that. LOL

21. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

get him a lap~dance.

22. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

LOL, yeah we unplug a guys airline, usually about 20-30' long and fill the whole thing with water, probably a quart or more and they go to blow chips off their machine, table, pantleg or whatever. we run about 100# pressure so you get real wet real fast.....:D

23. phat rat

phat rat

yea but you should see the result of using handcream or the powdered graphite. You do it the same way as you put the water in. Years ago we did that type of shit all the time. We had one joker however that didn't know when to quit and one night he was gotten so many times he gave up and went home.

24. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

fill his car with foam packing peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol its great on a windy day...........rooster

25. Lucky77

Lucky77

Well, he's a little nervous right now, we don't get out of here till 7am. There's lots of rope, whipped cream, and duct tape floating around here right now. The girlfriend (LucksGal) made paper plates with popsicle stick handles and pictures of this guy's mug on them too. So everyone is walking around with those in front of their faces. He saw one of those first and said "That's the worst picture of me ever!" He then went out on the floor and was confronted with a huge print of said picture hanging from a catwalk. I think we'll all autograph it, he wants the picture to hang up at his cabin. That's about it, but I can't promise he won't get dowsed with that whipped cream right before shower time. I know what you're thinking, "What the Hell kind of place does this guy work at?"

26. LongnLow

LongnLow

Take a glass of water and a glass of flour and put them next to each other in the cupboard. tape a piece of string to the BACK of each glass and to the inside of the cabinet door......
    Packing peanuts inside the locker...
    Replace his clothes with womens underwear when he gets out of the shower...

27. buffaloracer

buffaloracer
    from kansas

Glad I didn't work in a place that after 39 years you had earned a bunch of pranks instead of respect. Leave the poor old guy alone.

28. farmboat

farmboat
    from Lucas, KY

simce your in mich. if it's cold enough you could go out and rinse his car off every couple hours

29. flat 30

flat 30

add wheel weights to his rims. alot !!!!