Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just some greasy and shiny pics..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by johnny2slick, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Had a couple of shots from last weekend of a few of our club members parked at a show.... sorry Shiny, I didn't get one of your Meatwagon!

Attached Files:

2. ....and another pic..

Attached Files:

3. ...one more...

Attached Files:

4. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Nice picks! Gotta squeeze every last day o' summer, fer what it's worth. Especially like that Milner-esque coupe...
    What club ya in?

5. autocol

autocol

nice shots... what's that black pick-up (late forties ford?) fifth from the front in the last shot? got any more pics of that? i love that shape...

6. poncho

poncho

autocol here ya go!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Humboltd Cat,that A coupe is johnny2slicks car.Hes a damn humble guy so he don't say much bout it.Its been in R&C and on the cover of a few mags too.Hes a member of The Torchmen here in BC.Kewl club,great buncha guys&dolls.
    The truck is a much modified 40 ford.Its amazin how many different things been done to it.Johnny2slick get some more pics of it.
    Whatya mean you got no pics of my meatwagon?
    thanx again for gettin me a damn fine parkin spot.Had a killer time.Wish we were'nt up so late,coulda had that great breakfast you promised us.Maybe next time.....Shiny

8. Hmmm, the guy with the 51 PU in Texas raised the price on me, After looking at theat truck, I may have to raise my offer.

Thats purty.

9. CHOPMERC

CHOPMERC

i like the flat black one!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Chopmerc, which flat black one ??? Seems like half our club's cars are flat black these days!!

...hey Shiny, that breakfast was reeeeel good..!!