Register now to get rid of these ads!

force automotive mufflers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greasedventura2, Dec 13, 2006.

1. anyone used force automotive mufflers

2. Bugman

Bugman

I believe they are a knock off of flowmasters, and being such would have a very similar sound. great for Mustangs, bad for Hot rods.

3. yea well they are going on a 72 ventura with a 383 stroker ,, just need a decent muffler till i can afford some otherones .

4. Bugman

Bugman

Summit turbos are great mufflers. They flow surprisingly well and have a decent mild tone. The best part is they're $15 each :D

5. Sander

Sander

Me and my brother's have the Force mufflers on our cars. They are good mufflers, makes my big block sound bigger, and their small blocks not sound so small. Real fun in mall parking structures, freeway underpasses, and tunnels for that obnoxious, anti-social, childish behavior I don't think I will ever grow out of.
    True they are flowmaster knock-offs, but at least they are made in America. Huntington Beach in fact. I made sure of this before I ordered them. I try my ass off to avoid imprted speed equipment.

Sander

6. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

No,I just bought a pair of brockman mellowtones.

7. so do they sound like flowmasters or do they have there own unique sound,,

8. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I used to sell "V Force" mufflers. Sounded just like Flowmasters but a lot less expensive. I had no problems with come backs so I think they are a good muffler. I put them on my 57 Ranch wagon.